About YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a New Scheme called YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam Scheme to make all women in the state self-reliant. This scheme has been launched for all women in the state of Andhra Pradesh who want to join the self-help group and get benefited through this scheme. Through this project, the state government will provide loans up to Rs 5 lakhs at zero interest to each self-help group for setting up business ventures and increasing the interest of women in the Various work field and making them self-reliant.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To make women self-reliant
- To Empower them financially
- To create employment opportunities for women
- Giving priority to the welfare and development of women
- To bring the state to a higher economic Rate
Full Overview Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam
|Name of Scheme||YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. YSR Jaggan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation Date||24 April 2020|
|Objectives||To make women self-reliant|
|Incentive||Loan up to Rs 5 Lakh|
|Beneficiary||Women From BPL Families Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Available Soon|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must be below the Poverty Line Section (BPL)
- The applicant must have a credit amount of less than Rs 50,000.
- The applicant must belong to the self-help group of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- If the applicant has paid any government job or income tax, he is not eligible for this scheme.
Through This Sunna Vaddi project, both urban and rural women will get a lot of benefits. Through this scheme, eligible women groups will get interest-free loans up to Rs 5 lakh which will be provided directly through the bank account of the women’s self-help group.
AP Chief Minister Jagan has released a budget of Rs 1,400 crore for lending to bank accounts of 7.8 lakh self-help groups
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Income Certificate or BPL Certificate
- Proof as the woman is an SHG (Self Help Group) member.
- Bank account details
How to Apply
Beneficiaries are selected through a Navasakam survey conducted by village volunteers who will collect the required documents
Search YSR Sunna Vaddi Beneficiary List: navasakam.ap.gov.in eligible list
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Sunna Vaddi Report” Link.
Step 3- The new page will be displayed on the screen which will contain the list of districts
Step 4- Now You have to click on your district
Step 5- Now a new page will be displayed before you which will contain the ULB name
Step 6- You have to click on your ULB
Step 7- The beneficiary list will be on your device screen.