About YSR Rythu Bharosa
Agriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy, and Andhra Pradesh is no exception. Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new scheme called YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to help the poor and vulnerable farmers of the State. Through this scheme, each eligible farmer will get assistance of Rs 13,500/- per year from the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, so that farmers can use this money to increase the productivity of crops with quality seeds and machinery and other services. Every farmer will get this money before the start of the season. So that there is no financial difficulty during sowing and harvesting. The state government has presented a budget of Rs 5,500 crore for the project.
Objective of This Scheme
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has been launched to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide financial assistance to farmers for growing crops according to the season.
- Increasing crop diversity and Productivity
- To increase the use of high-quality machinery in agriculture.
- To turn agriculture into a profitable profession
Full Overview Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||15th October 2019|
|Objectives||Provide Financial Assistance for help in farming to farmers of the State|
|Incentive||13500 / – per year for 5 years|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant Must be a farmer
- Applicant farmer must have 5 acres of cultivable land
- Small and tenant farmers in the state will also be able to apply for this project but after showing proper credentials and at that Case, the benefit amount will also different
- If the applicant farmer has an unmarried child who is doing a government job or he pays income tax, that farmer will still be eligible to apply for this scheme.
Under YSR Raithu Bharosa Scheme, each farmer will be given Rs 13500 per annum. In addition, landless farmers and tenant farmers of SC, ST, OBC, and minority communities will get an annual benefit of Rs2500 through this scheme.
Out of Rs 13,500, the state government will pay Rs 7,500 and the central government will pay Rs 6,000.
|First Phase||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2023|
|Second Phase||Rs 4000||In the Month Of October|
|Third Phase||Rs 2000||In the Month of Jan 2023|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2023|
Please note that the date provided is based on our assumption only and not on any official release dates that may have been announced.
Cold storage units will be set up across the state to successfully implement this project. In addition, in case of the death of any farmer who is already applied for this scheme, his family will get life insurance of Rs 5 lakh.
The amount of Rs 13500 per annum will be valid for 5 years. And about 50 lakh farmers will benefit from the YSR Raithu Varosa-PM Kisan project.
- Aadhaar card
- Voter card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Record & documents of agricultural land
- Bank account
- Passport size photo
How to apply
The newly Appointed village volunteers have a responsibility to identify eligible farmers in the given area. After collecting the information, the village volunteers will report to the revenue officials. These officials will then prepare a final list of beneficiaries. This final AP Raithu Trust Farmers List will be submitted to the Government. After that, the list of District Based Beneficiaries will be uploaded and made available online.
How to Check Your Application Status & Payment Status
- First, you need to go to the official website of Raithu Bharosa
- Then Enter Your Adhaar Id no
- Next, you can see Your application Status or Payment Status