About YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh state government launched a new scheme called “YSR Nethanna Nestham” for all weaver families of the state. Through this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance to weaver families so that they can modernize their weaving business equipment and make necessary investments. The project will restructure the condition of weavers stuck in the financial crisis and debt.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To empower the weavers living in Andhra Pradesh financially.
- To meet the demand for the investment required for their weaving business
- Modernization of the loom industry in Andhra Pradesh
- Financial development of the state
Full Overview Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. YSR Jaggan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||20th November 2019|
|Objectives||Provide Financial Assistance to strengthen the Handloom Community|
|Incentive||Rs 24000/ – Per Year|
|Beneficiary||Weaver of Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant candidate must be a weaver by profession
- The applicant candidate must be below the poverty line section
- One benefit for one weaver family irrespective of the number of looms owned by them
- Applicants must be affiliated with the Weaving Association and registered.
- The applicant should not be a very large weaver
- Under this scheme, Every year Rs 24,000 financial assistance will be provided to each weaver family In the State. For five years, each weaver family will be given a total of Rs 1.2 lakh
- The project will benefit 85,000 weaving families in the state
- Money will be disbursed directly to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts।
- Address proof
- Identity proof like an Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
How To Apply
Applications can be made through the Gram Panchayat and the Gram-Volunteer/NAVASAKAM Camp
To check your Application Status, You can visit your panchayat/Secretariat, then check your name in the list or you can also contact your gram volunteer to check your application status