About YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Yagan Mohan Reddy has come up with a new project for women from all the poor communities in the state. The project is called the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, which will provide Rs 15,000 per annum to poor women aged 45 to 60 years in Kapu, Telugu, Balija, and Ontario for a total of Rs 75,000 in 5 years. Through this project, the women of the Kapu community of the state will benefit immensely
Objective Of This Scheme
- To Improve the quality of life and livelihood of Kapu women
- To empower those women financially
- To provide financial assistance to Kapu women so that they can take care of their families and their children can get an education.
Full Overview Of The YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham|
|Launched by||Hon’ble CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||24th June 2020|
Updated On 27th November 2020
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Assistance For a better life Of Kapu Communities Family Women|
|Incentive||Rs 15000 /year for 5 year|
|Beneficiaries||Kapu Family of the States|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only women of the Kapu community are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Applicants must be between 45 and 60 years of age.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line (BPL)
- The applicant should not have four-wheelers but if the applicant’s family has a taxi, car, or tractor they can apply for the plan.
- Family members who are associated with government jobs / pay income tax to the government / earn more than Rs 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs 12,000 / – per month in urban areas will not be eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The YSR Kapu Nestham project will provide financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 to the women of the Kapu community at the rate of Rs. 15,000 per annum.
- About Rs 491 crore was distributed to more than 3.7 lakh women of Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities through this project. And Kapu Nestam), The YSR government has presented a budget of Rs 4,460 crore.
Applicant Have to Provide the Following documents while Applying
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
How To Apply
Step 1- Visit the official website of the “YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme”
Step 2- On the homepage, click on the “Kapunestam Proforma” link under the Downloads tab.
Step 3- The application form page will appear on the screen and download the application form. in case you might not see the application form then you can collect the form from the social welfare office
Step 4- Now fill in the required details (specify all the details like name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and attach supporting documents.
Step 5- Finally, submit the application form To the Navasakam survey volunteer or to the welfare office.
Check Your Application Status And Payment Status Of This Scheme
Same Process as shown in this article –YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme