About YSR KAPARI BANDHU SCHEME
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched another program called YSR KAPARI BANDHU SCHEME for the benefit of the poor Golla and Kurma Communities and other eligible shepherd communities. The Andhra Pradesh State Government has set up this program with a plan to help the people of all the cattle farming communities Like golla, Kurma, and others. Those who are from these communities will get a loan of Rs 1 lakh 50 thousand for buying and selling sheep, goats, and cows, with a 30 percent loan Subsidy. The state Govt has allocated Rs 200 crore for this project, under this scheme the poor people from Shepherd communities will get financial help from Andhra Government and will be able to continue their business.
The purpose of the Scheme
- To increase the diversity of cattle rearing
- Helping the poor shepherd community
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- This project is only registered for the pastoral community.
- Beneficiaries applying for this scheme must be below the poverty line.
- Applicants for this scheme must have an active bank account and Aadhaar card
Full Overview Of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Project name||AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Initiated by||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of state||Andhra Pradesh|
|Purpose||Subsidies On the starting a business of purchase and sale sheep, goats etc|
|Incentives||30% subsidy on the loan amount of 1.5 lakhs rupees|
|Beneficiaries||Golla and Kurma Communities in the State|
|Application start||Available Soon|
|Application method||Offline / Online Registration|
- Financial Assistance: Under this project, the community will receive financial assistance from the government but the government has not yet disclosed the amount of financial assistance.
- Purchase: Under this, the beneficiary will be able to buy 20 sheep and one goat.
- Loan Subsidy Benefit: In this scheme, the government will provide a loan of up to Rs 1.5 lakh with a 30% discount to the beneficiary and this amount will be credited directly to the beneficiary’s account.
- Duration of this project: As you all know, this project has only been announced by the government and it has not been officially launched yet but once it starts it will continue for the next 4 years.
- Number of Beneficiaries: Once the project is fully operational, about 50,000 people from the pastoral community will benefit from the project.
- Residence Proof: You must submit proof of residency to ensure that you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh only
- Aadhaar Card: For verification and DBT purposes.
- Bank account details: Transfer the amount of subsidy to the beneficiary’s account
- BPL Card: Submitting a BPL certificate or card will help you know that you are below the poverty line.
- Loan documents: In order to transfer loan subsidies, it is important for all applicants to submit loan documents obtained from the bank.
How to apply
After the announcement of this project, people of every Golla and Kuruma community are interested to know how they can apply for this project to avail themselves of the benefits. However, we have already said that the project has been announced recently and the project is in the early stages and the government has not yet officially launched it, so other details of the project such as the application form, where you can register for this project and other important aspects
So once the government officially provides full details about the project we will inform you through this page and for more information about the project you can also visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government ap.gov.in
Contact your concerned sub-regional/veterinary department, from there you can get the information about applying to this scheme.