About SWAPNO BHOR Scheme
The Kanyashree scheme has been launched for girls in the state to continue higher education or to prevent social disorders like child marriage. The main aim of the state government is not only to help with money but also to make Kanyashree job-worthy this time.
It has been decided to give technical training to K-2 i.e. girls who have completed 18 years of age. It has been decided that the Department of Technical Education will provide this special training. This scheme is named ‘Swopno Bhor“. At present, K-2 consumers get a one-time payment of Rs 25,000 upon completion of 18 years of age. There are two conditions for that. One, should be unmarried, secondly, should continue studying. This time, along with studies, these girls will be given technical education to make them suitable for jobs.
Objective Of This Scheme
- The main objective of this project is to increase the empowerment of girls in the state
- To provide employment opportunities to Kanyashree girls
Some Features of Swopno Bhor:
- Kanyashree girls can develop their skills under Utkarsha Bangla with the help of Swopno Bhor and become financially independent.
- The portal of Kanyashree Prakalpa and Utkarsha Bangla will be linked through Swopno Bhor.
- Kanyashree girls will get the opportunity to undertake their preferred training course free of cost.
- On successful completion of training, Kanyashree girls will get employment opportunities.
All K2 or Kanyashree eligible girls can apply for this scheme after the age of 18 years
along with studies, girls will be given technical education to make them suitable for jobs FOR THAT THE WEST BENGAL GOVT has decided to give technical training to K-2 i.e. girls who have completed 18 years of age
Initially, it has been decided that 300 hours of training will be given. During the training, each consumer will be given Rs 50 per day. This special initiative has been taken so that girls can stand on their own feet.
The number of K-2 consumers is around 16 lakh across the state. This new project will add a new dimension to the way Mamata Banerjee wants to take Kanyashree to the peak of popularity.
What kind of training will be given?
K-2 consumers will have to fill out the specified form on Kanyashree’s website. There will be a link called The Swopno Bhor. When you enter there, you will show two options – technical and mechanical. These two things will be given for which direction a Kanyashree wants to go. You need to click on either of these two. If they are enrolled for the training, they will be counseled in the first phase. What are the aspects of mechanical or technical matters, what are the benefits of which, etc. will be explained. Then the training will begin.
How To Apply
Kanyashree Girls are requested to follow the following steps:
- To apply for this scheme first you need to visit the official website of this scheme which we have provided below for your convenience
- NOW CLICK ON APPLY BUTTON ON THE HOMEPAGE
- now the next page will open in front of you
- select their District, Sector, and click on search. They can also give their pin code to search nearby Training Centers.
- After that Press “Click to view Training Centers” and then Press “click to view courses”
- Press “Apply Now”.
- now provide your Kanyashree Id.