About Uttarakhand Goura devi Kanya dhan Yojana
The Uttarakhand State Government Launched A Massive Humanitarian Project Named As “Uttarakhand Goura Devi Kanya Yojana” On 1ST July 2017 For Focusing On Empowering Girls In Uttarakhand And Increasing The Quality Of Their Education, Where Girls From Financially Weak And Backward Families Will Get A Massive Opportunity.
About Most Of the Very Poor Girls In Uttarakhand Are Forced To Drop Out Of School Due To Financial Constraints And Other Reasons. So The Uttarakhand State Government Has Taken The Responsibility To Complete Their Education By Providing Financial Assistance To all the Educated Girls Up To 18 Years. Through This Scheme, The Government of Uttarakhand has decided to provide financial assistance of Rs 50,000 to the girls of Uttarakhand after completion of their class XII studies, thus they can complete their high school studies. and at the same time, they are also considered eligible for job applications in any government and non-government institutions
- The Main Objective Of The Goura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana Is To Prevent Female Feticide.
- To Increase The Literacy Rate Of The State Of Uttarakhand
- Also Preventing Child Mortality And Child Marriage
- Encouraging Girls to complete their Higher Secondary Education
- Promoting The Education Of Girls And Enhancing The Empowerment Of Socio-Economic Status.
- This Scheme Will Help To Improve The Girl Childbirth Ratio In The State
Full Overview Of Uttarakhand Goura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Uttarakhand Goura devi Kanyadhan Yojana|
|Announcement||Govt Of Uttarakhand|
|Implementation Date||1st July 2017|
2020-2021 (Last Update)
|Objectives||Taking The Responsibility For Education And Marriage Of The Girls From Uttarakhand State|
|Beneficiaries||Girls From Poor Families Of Gujarat|
|Application Starts||Already Started (Always Open)|
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttarakhand.
- The applicant must be a class XII student.
- Applicant must be Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / General Race.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs15976 (rural area) and Rs 21206 (city) or the applicant should be in the BPL category.
- Applicants must be unmarried and must be 25 years of age or younger on July 01 as the year of Application
- The applicant has to study in schools recognized by the Central and State Governments
- Only a maximum of two daughters (one couple) of a family can benefit from this scheme.
- A sum of Rs 51000 / – will be provided after the completion of class 12th study to all the Eligible students(Girls) under this project
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Card (Issued by the State Development Department)
- Proof of income
- Caste Certificate for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Girls
- Basic copy of the family register
- High school mark sheet
- If there is a girl above 18 years of age, then the voter ID card of the student studying in 12th class,
- Roll number allotted by the School Education Council
- Bank account,
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply
The online application process for this project is not yet known but you can easily apply for the project offline. Here are the ways to apply online.
To apply for this project, the applicant must first go to one of the following offices and get a scheme application form from there or you can also download the application form from here ( DOWNLOAD GOURA DEVI KANYA DHAN YOJANA APPLICATION FORM )
- Respective Development Block Officer
- Welfare Office,
- Development Block Office or Assistant Social Welfare Officer posted in respective District Probation Officer Office,
- District Social Welfare Officer Office,
- Office Assistant Society
- Your Respective School
Fill out the form carefully. Fill in all the required information in the form and attach all the required documents to the form,
Then you can submit the form fee in any of the above-mentioned offices or you can easily submit it to your concerned school or Block Development Officer.
Under the Gaura Devi Kanyadhan Yojana, Girls students of the ST/SC and below poverty line families who are studying in class 12th of any school suited in Uttarakhand State recognized by Central Govt/State Govt board, can submit their application through school principal for online submission from and onward academic year 2015-2016.
How to check your application status for this scheme
- To check your application status for the scheme at first, you need to go to the official website of the scheme,
- then you can see an option of “check your application status” click on it, as shown in below image
- Now you have to select your district name, block name and school name then enter your Goura Devi Kanya Application registration number
- now fill up the Captcha code and click on the search button
- now you can see your application status for this scheme
How to see the list of registered schools?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of List of Registered Schools below. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select your district, after selecting the district, the list of registered schools will open in front of you.