About Uttarakhand 1 rs tap water connection scheme
Hon’ble Former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, trivendra Singh Rauth launched the Jal Jeevan Scheme to address the water problems of all the destitute and poor families of the state through which the state government will provide a water tap to Rajya Sabha members and poor families in the state for just one rupee.
At present, the cost of tap connection in Uttarakhand is about Rs 2350, but Sometimes providing this much amount not be possible for every destitute and poor family of the state, so the state government of Uttarakhand has launched this scheme considering those people.
A total of 4 lakh poor families will be provided the benefit of the scheme and about 7750-gram panchayats in the state will be brought under the scheme. For this scheme, The state government has presented a budget of around Rs 1600 crore.
Objective Of this Scheme
The main aim of the project is to deliver one water tap each to each house by 2024
- Eliminate the drinking water problem in the state
- Delivering drinking water connection to the poorest families in the state who have not yet been able to connect taps to their homes due to lack of family finances.
- Providing a drinking water connection/tubewell to each of the people in the state who are still dependent on a well or a pond for drinking water due to financial constraints.
Full Overview of Uttarakhand 1 rs tap water connection scheme
|Scheme Name||Uttarakhand 1 rs tap water connection scheme|
|Introduced By||Government Of Uttarakhand|
|Objectives||Providing water supply connections to each and every house in Uttarakhand|
|Benefits||UK Govt will deliver tap water supply in just 1 Rs to all the eligible poor families in the state|
|Beneficiary||Poor Families In the State|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident in the state of Uttarakhand
- The applicant should be from a very poor family and of course he/she should not have any drinking water connection in his house, only then he/she can participate in this One Rupee Water Tap Connection Application Scheme
All eligible beneficiaries of this scheme will get a tubewell connection in Just 1 Rs.
Expect this, Through this project and other relevant water connection projects, the State Government of Uttarakhand will provide one water tap connection to every household in the state by 2024. so that the residents of Uttarakhand state will not have to worry about drinking water and will not have to worry about fetching water from anywhere
The Following Govt Board implanting this scheme across all over Uttarakhand
Jal Sansthan – Under Jal Sansthan, the task of providing tap to the house of 361654 families in a total of 3806 villages.
Swajal Board – Under Swajal Board, water will be delivered to 235994 families of a total of 2078 villages.
Uttarakhand Drinking Water Corporation– Uttarakhand Drinking Water Corporation Board has been assigned with the responsibility of most villages. Water Corporation has a total of 9754 villages in which the total number of households is 9,11,583
How To Apply
If you consider yourself as an eligible resident for this 1 Rs water connection Scheme, then you can get all the information of this scheme by calling the customer care of the Official Uttarakhand water Connection Department, The Customer care Number is given below.
If you want to apply for a new water connection in your home under Uttarakhand Water Supply Department, then you should follow the procedures below.
- To apply in this scheme, First of all you have to go to the official website of the Water Connection Department of Uttarakhand State which we have provided below for your convenience.
- After clicking the link you will be entered in the homepage of that official website, Now You have to Click on the “Apply For a New Connection” option
- Now Click the option ” as a New Register”
- now fillup up the form accurately and submit
References Of This Scheme
You will get All The Information like application method, status, customer care number, etc. Regarding this Uttarakhand 1 rs tap water connection scheme from the Official Water Connection website which link we have mentioned below