About Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched this project for the benefit of Widows in the state. The benefits of this scheme will be extended to the economically poor widows of Uttar Pradesh aged 18 to 60
The significance of this scheme is that it will provide financial assistance to all widows who want to support their families but they are unable to do so due to lack of education or living below the poverty line. So this scheme will help those widows to lead a healthy life in the near future and further their children’s education.
Objectives of the scheme
- Improving the living standards of widows in Uttarpradesh
- To increase the confidence of widows in Uttarpradesh and help them to lead a better life.
- Making them self-reliant
Full Overview Of Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana|
|Announcement||Govt Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Implementation Date||2020-2021(Last Update)|
|Objectives||To Provide A Better Life To All The Widows Of Uttar Pradesh Through Monthly Pension|
|Incentive||Rs 500/ Per Month|
|Beneficiaries||Widows Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Already Started (Always Open)|
- The Applicant woman has to be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- If a widow already takes advantage of any pension scheme of the state government/Central Govt, she will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant Widow must be between in 18 and 60 years of age.
- Widows of the state will not be able to avail the benefits of this scheme if they work in any government department.
- If the widow remarries, she will not get the benefit of this scheme
- The applicant widow should usually be a member of a financially weak family.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension will provide benefits to both rural and urban widows in the state
Through this Scheme, The state government of Uttar Pradesh will provide financial assistance of Rs 500 per month to each eligible widow
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card,
- Voter card
- Certificate of Income
- Bank account passbook
- Birth certificate
- Husband’s death certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply
Widows of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply under this scheme can apply by following the procedure below.
- To apply under this Scheme, you must first go to the official website Which link we have provided below for your convenience.
- Next You will enter to Official Homepage Of that Site
- You will now need to click on the Apply Online option on this page, as shown in the below image.
- Now the application form will open on your screen
- Now you have to Fill-up all the information asked in the application form. and Attached All Required Documents
- After writing all the information, you have to submit the form in that portal
Thus, you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
How To Check the Status of the UP Widow Pension Scheme
- Application First need to go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme
- Now click on the “Applicant Login” option / as shown in the picture below
- Hereafter select the widow pension scheme then Write your registration number, password, mobile number (A OTP will Come), and captcha code. Now you will see the status of your application.