About Uttar Pradesh Triple Talaq Scheme
The Yogi Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the Uttar Pradesh Triple Talaq Victim Scheme to provide financial assistance to all the women suffering from triple talaq considering the benefits of those talaq victim women in the state. through which the State Government of Uttar Pradesh will give financial assistance of Rs 6000 per year to all the eligible triple talaq victims through which all women will be able to meet their meagre needs.
and also the Uttar Pradesh government will provide jobs to the educated talaq victim women
Objective Of This Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide various benefits to divorced women and their children so that they do not suffer in any way.
- To make arrangements so that all the poor women who have fallen into triple talaq in the state can meet their meagre needs
- To increase the empowerment of all these women
- to Change society’s attitude towards divorced women
Full Overview Of Triple Talaq Scheme Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||Triple Talaq Scheme|
|Launched By||Govt Of Uttarpradesh|
|Implementation||Updated on 2020|
|Objectives||to provide various benefits to divorced women and their children so that they do not suffer in any way|
|Incentive||Rs 6,000/ per year|
|Beneficiary||Victims of triple talaq in Uttar Pradesh state|
|Application Starts||already started|
- All triple talaq victims (divorced) women in the state will be given the benefit of this scheme
- However, those who do job in the government’s office will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced a rehabilitation package for victims of triple talaq in the state. Package includes:
- The Uttar Pradesh state government will provide Rs 6,000 per year to the affected women until they become self-reliant.
- 5,00,000 will be included in the insurance cover for all triple talaq women.
- Covering the divorced women’s children under Ayushman Bharat Yojana besides free legal aid.
- Educated women should be assimilated into the system and given jobs.
- Housing under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or Chief Minister Awas Yojana to women who have been evicted from their homes.
Yogi also warned that action should be taken against Hindu men who go on to marry second and dessert or harass their wives, no leniency should be allowed.
- Residential certificate
- Identification Documents ((voter ID card, driving licence, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport etc)
- teen talaq proof
We are not very sure about the documents required to apply for this project, you can know about the project documents from the concerned office at the time of application.
How To Apply
No application notification has been issued online yet for this scheme but you can contact your concerned development department for offline application from there you will be able to apply for this scheme.