About Uttar Pradesh Mahila Samarthya Yojana
The Uttar Pradesh State Government has planned to provide opportunities in various fields of work to the women of the state for their economic empowerment, for which the Uttar Pradesh State Government has launched a project called the “Mahila Samarthya Yojana”. Under this project, women general facility centers will be set up in 200 development blocks of the state where various employment opportunities will be provided to women through training in various types of home industries, cottage industries, and business ventures. For This Scheme, The UP government has set a budget of Rs 200 crores
Objectives of the Scheme
- Motivating women in the state towards employment
- Welfare and empowerment of women
- To train women in a variety of works so that the woman can connect with employment like a business venture or cottage industry.
- Empowering women in the state
- Building industrial areas in the state.
Full Overview Of Uttar Pradesh Mahila Samarthya Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Mahila Samarthya Yojana|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of UP, Yogi Adityanath|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Implementation||22nd February 2021|
|Objectives||To empower women through employment & promotion of home/cottage industries|
|Benefits||Uttar Pradesh state government will provide opportunities for employment to the women Of the state|
|Beneficiaries||Women in the state of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Not Started Yet|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant must be a woman.
- The applicant woman should not have any government job and any other regular source of income.
- This Scheme will inspire women who are willing to work. There are about 90 lakh small and medium industries in the state, out of which more than 80 lakh micro-unit industries are installed, which are operated under the housing and cottage industries. For work in these micro units industrie , A general women’s facility center will be set up in each district for women to make them trained and provide employment, the government will also provide a market for women to sell their products.
- Under this project, women general facilities centers will be set up in 200 development blocks of the state. The state government will bear 90 percent of the cost of these centers in the state.
- These facility Centers will provide training and employment facilities like packaging, labeling, barcoding, etc.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Certificate of Income
- Passport – size photo
- valid mobile number
How To apply
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has not yet issued any online notification to apply for this scheme, but you can find out more about this scheme by visiting your respective Women’s Welfare Association or you can visit the official website of this scheme, which link we have given in our full overview section.