About UP Vivah Anudan Yojana
Due to poverty, there are many families in our country whose daughters face many problems due to poor financial conditions. For this, the Government of India has taken several steps to alleviate the burden of big responsibilities like marriage due to poverty. A number of projects have been implemented in many other states of the country for the marriage of daughters. Similarly, the Uttar Pradesh state government has planned to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls from poor families through the “UP Vivah Anudan Yojana”.
Objective Of This Scheme
- Ensuring that poor families can arrange their daughter’s marriages properly
- To solve the economic problems faced by poor families in the context of the marriage of a girl child
- Don’t let girls be a burden to their families for her marriage
- Supporting with financial assistance for the marriage of the daughter so that her family does not have to borrow money
Full Overview Of Vivah Anudan Yojana
|Name of the scheme||UP Vivah Anudan Yojana|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Name of state||Uttar Pradesh|
|Purpose||To remove the burden of the daughter’s marriage from the heads of poor families in Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Girls from poor families|
|Application started||Always open|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- To Apply In This Scheme, the applicant must be below the poverty line.
- The applicant’s Family annual income should be Rs 46080 or less in rural areas and Rs 56460 in urban areas.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, Economically Weak Generals will be able to apply under this scheme.
- Those below the poverty line who receive old age pension, widow pension, disability pension and any type of pension do not need to provide income certificate.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the age of the daughter should be 18 years and the age of the son should be 21 years. Married brides from the state of Uttar Pradesh will get this opportunity.
- The benefits of this project will be given to girls from poor families.
- Under this scheme, assistance is given to girls belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Classes, Other Backward Classes.
- Each beneficiary will be given a grant of Rs 51,000 for marriage.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant’s identity card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Applicant’s marriage certificate
- Passport size photo
How To Apply
You Can Easily Apply For This Scheme Online At Home. (We Would Never Suggest You To Apply For The Scheme On Your Own At Home As If Something Goes Wrong You May Be Deprived Of The Benefits, But Yes, That’s Not To Say That You Can’t Do It From Home, You Can Also Apply On Your Own,, If You Follow Our Below Procedure, Properly.)
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the “Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana”, Which link We Have Provided Below For Your Convenience.
- Step 2- On the homepage, after reaching here, click on the application registration by race and class.
- Step 3- The application form page of the UP Shaadi Grant Scheme will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload the documents.
- Step 5- Click on submit button to submit the application.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the “Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana”, Which link We Have already Provided below
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to select the category.
- After this you have to enter Password and Captcha Code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way you will be able to login.
How To Check Your Application Status
On that homepage, you will also see the option of “Check Your Application Status”. As shown in the following image
Now Provide all the required information (Application No, bank account, etc.)
then you can check your application status
If you have already applied but there is any mistake while applying or you have not printed out the application form then you can amend your application form and print out the application form.