About UP Viklang (Divyang) Pension Scheme
The Uttar Pradesh State Government has launched the Uttar Pradesh Disability Pension Scheme to improve and enable the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the state. Through this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh State Government will provide a grant of Rs 500 every month to all the disabled people in uttarpradesh, Through the project, the state government of Uttar Pradesh will ensure that the disabled person does not have to depend on anyone.
Objectives of UP Viklang Pension Scheme
- Improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities
- not to tolerate humiliation by their family or society
- To change the attitude of the society towards the disabled people
- The Scheme Aims To Improve The Health And Quality Of Life Of Disabled People
Full Overview of UP Viklang (Divyang) Pension Scheme
|Name of Scheme||UP Viklang (Divyang) Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objectives||To provide financial assistance for a better life to the Divyangjan of the state|
|Incentive||Rs 500 / Per Month|
|Beneficiaries||Persons with Disabilities(More Than 40%) in UP|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a person with disability and the applicant must have a disability certificate of more than forty percent Disability
- Only persons with disabilities above 18 years of age can apply for this scheme
- The family income of the applicant under this scheme should not exceed Rs 10000 per month.
- If a person with disability accepts any other pension scheme, they will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- If a disabled person owns a three-wheeler or a four-wheeler or any other vehicle, he is not eligible for this pension.
- People with disabilities who are working in any public sector are not eligible for the benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Disability Pension Scheme.
- Under this pension scheme, the government will provide a grant of Rs 500 per month to the disabled Person of the state.
Due to Covid-19, applicants will get Rs 1000 instead of 500 rupees per month
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof Documents
- Caste Certificate (If)/BPL Card
- Certification Of disability more than 40% as a Proof
- Applicants Bank Documents
- and other documents like passport size photograph, mobile no etc.
How To Apply Online
Interested applicants can apply to this Scheme through both online and offline processes.
Interested persons who wish to apply under this scheme can follow the procedure given below.
- First the applicant has to go to the official website of the social welfare department. We have given the link below
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the official website will open in front of the applicant.
- On this page, the applicant has click on the “Apply Online” option shown in the image below
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open on the next page in front of the applicant.
- Now the applicant has to fill all the required details of that application form
- Now the applicant has to upload all the required documents in the application form
- Check the application form again so that nothing goes wrong
- Now the applicant has to fill in the captcha code and click on submit button.
- Thus the registration process of the applicant will be completed
Offline Application Method
To apply offline, the applicant has to go to his / her respective social welfare office and complete the application process.
Once the applicant registration process is completed, the applicant can easily log in to this portal with his registration number and his registered mobile number and can know the status of his application and other information.
- applicants can log in to this portal by following these methods, first go to the official website by clicking the button above
- then click on the applicant login option
- then a page like this will open in front of you,
- Select your pension scheme on that page
- Then enter your Registration ID Number and Registration Mobile Number and click on Send OTP Option then an OTP will appear on your Registered Mobile Number, fill out the OTP and fill in the captcha code then you can log in