About UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
The head of the family and the only earner for the family, if he dies for any reason, his family has to face many difficulties to make a living after his death. Thinking Of Those families, The former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh launched a scheme for the benefit of general working poor people called the Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana. The scheme will provide a grant of Rs 20,000 in case of accidental death of the head of the family in rural or urban areas. By modifying this project in 2013, the amount of money has increased to 30,000 rupees. If the head of the family covered under this project dies between the ages of 18 to 60, his family will get the benefit of this project. All the families whose head members or breadwinners died due to the Corona situation in 2021 will also get benefit from this project
- The purpose of the Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme is to provide financial assistance to all families living below the poverty line and to those who have lost a family head.
- Anyone in the family of the deceased will be able to earn a living by utilizing this grant.
Full Overview of Scheme UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana|
|Launched by||State Govt of UP|
|Objectives||To Financial Support to Family members|
|Incentive||To provide financial assistance of Rs. 30000|
|Beneficiaries||Poor families of the state|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
|Process||Offline Registration/ From School|
- The person covered under this project must be from Uttar Pradesh
- Applicants must be between 18 and 70 years of age.
- In the urban area, the applicant’s family income should be less than Rs 56,450.
- In the rural area, The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 46,080 per annum.
- Only families below the poverty line (BPL families) can apply for this scheme.
- The death certificate of the earner should be issued only from a recognized hospital, Nagar panchayat, or tehsil level.
- The state government will provide Rs 30,000 as compensation to eligible families living below the poverty line under the Uttar Pradesh State Family Benefit Scheme.
- The amount received under this scheme will be credited to the bank account of any member of the family of the deceased.
- The money will be credited to the applicant’s account within 5 days after the death of the head of the family.
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Recidencial Certificate
- Death certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Age identification of the earner
- Passport size photo
How to apply
To apply In this scheme, Follow the steps given below
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Social Welfare Department, the link to which we have mentioned below for your convenience.
- After clicking on the link you can go directly to the official page of this Scheme
- Then click on the ” New Registration” option for new registration
- A registration form will appear on this page, you will need to fill in all the information requested in this registration form such as district, resident, applicant details, bank account details, identity card details of the deceased, etc.
- After you have completed all the information, you need to click on the submit button.
- This way you can easily complete the application for the UP National Family Benefit Project.