About UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched the “UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana ” to alleviate the unemployment problem of the educated unemployed youth of the state and to make the skilled and hardworking youth of the state stand on their feet. The main objective of this scheme is to provide self-employment to the youth. Through this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will be able to take loans at very low-interest rates up to Rs 25 lakhs.
Objective Of The Scheme
- The main objective of this project is to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the state
- Reducing unemployment in the state
- To make the unemployed youth of the state economically self-sufficient
- Strengthening the economy of the state
Full Overview Of UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana
|Name of Scheme||UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Govt|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Objectives||Providing loans to unemployed youth in the state to employ through new business ventures|
|Incentive||Loan up to 25 Lakhs|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth Of The State|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicants must be between 18 and 40 years of age.
- The minimum educational qualification of the applicant should be high school or higher. Applicants should not apply for loan from any nationalized bank / financial institution/government institution etc.
- Applicants who have not received any benefits under the any previous Schemes like Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme, Chief Minister’s Employment Scheme or any other self-employment scheme run by the Central or State Government can apply in this scheme.
- The applicant or any member of his / her family can apply only once under this scheme.
- It will be mandatory to submit an affidavit regarding the fulfillment of eligibility conditions by the applicant.
The Uttar Pradesh state government will provide loans of up to Rs 25 lakh in the industrial sector and up to Rs 10 lakh in other services to the state’s unemployed for setting up business ventures. The state government will give a 25% interest discount on the loan of Rs 25 lakh
- Aadhaar card
- Residence certificate
- Identity Card (Aadhaar Card / Voter Card etc.)
- Birth certificate
- BPL ration card
- Certificate of birth
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Certificate of Income
- PAN card
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply
You can easily apply online for this scheme sitting at home. (We would never suggest you to apply for this scheme on your own at home, if something goes wrong you may be deprived of benefits, but yes, that is not to say that you cannot do it from home, you can apply for this scheme by yourself, if you follow our below-given procedures properly)
- Step 1- To apply you first need to go to the official website of UP Swarojgar Yojana. We have provided the link below for your convenience
- Step 2- Click on the “ Login ” option on the homepage, and click on “ Applicant Login ”.
- Now, you need to select the ” Register a new user ” option.
- Step 3- The application form page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4- Write all the required details correctly
- Step 5 – Upload all required documents.
- after then Click the submit button to submit your form In this way your registration will be completed.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website which link we already mention below
- Click on the “ Login ” option on the homepage, and click on “ Applicant Login ”
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see the login form, in this form you have to fill in your Username and Password and Captcha Code, etc.
- in this way, your login will be completed
Check Your Application Status
After visiting the login option (as shown in the above steps) there you will find an option called “Check your application status”click on it
- After that provide your application id then click on the check application status option