About UP Kisan Asan kist Scheme
“UP Kisan Asan kist” Scheme is an ambitious project of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The farmer of the state will get a lot of benefits through this Scheme. The UP Kisan Asan kist Project was started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in the 2019 academic year. The main objective of this project is to liberate the common man from the hassle of paying electricity bills in the state.
Under the UP Easy Installment Scheme, people in UP who are unable to pay their electricity bills due to economic hardship and families whose electricity bills are sometimes too high will be able to pay their arrears in monthly installments. Under this scheme, Outstanding Electricity bills have to be paid in 12 installments for urban Consumers and in 24 installments for rural Consumers.
Objective Of This Scheme
- liberating the common man from the hassle of paying high electricity bills in the state.
- ensuring that all the poor to middle class famillies might be able to pay their bill
UP Kisan Asan kist Scheme Full Overview
|Name of the scheme||UP Kisan Asan kist Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government Of Uttar Pradesh|
|State name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of UP State|
|Benefits||This Scheme will provide a permit to pay the outstanding Electricity bill in monthly installment|
|Purpose||To give an opportunity to the residents of Uttar Pradesh to pay their outstanding electricity bills|
|Official website||www.upenergy.in/uppcl |
Key Features / Benefits /Eligibility Of this Scheme
- This scheme is for those who use electric load up to 4 kW.
- At the time of registration in this scheme, the consumer has to deposit 5% of his outstanding principal along with his current bill.
- Under the UP Easy Installment Scheme, consumer have to pay the bill with 5% of the original price or a minimum of Rs 1500. If 5% of the original price is less than Rs 1500, the consumer has to deposit at least Rs 1500,.
- If for some reason the customer is unable to submit a monthly and current bill, he will have to submit two installments and a two-month bill next month. Failure to submit two consecutive monthly installments and two months current bill will result in cancellation of customer registration.
- 12 installments will be made for urban consumers and 24 installments for rural consumers.
- The minimum amount of monthly installment will be 1500 rupees.
- If the consumer pays all the installments on time, the surcharge will be waived.
- Only those farmers who have been paying their bills on time will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- electricity bill
- Meter ID
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
How To Apply
- First applicants need to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, the link of which we have given below for your convenience.
- Then the home page will open in front of you.
- After that you have to go to the bill payment section and have to click to the bill payment option of rural, as shown in the below image
- after clicking the option ,now you will enter up power official website
- Now you need to click on the link to login, as shown in the image below
- Then you need to click on the Register Now link and create your username and password.
- Then the registration form will open in front of you.
- In the registration form, all the requested information like account number, service connection number, mobile number etc. has to be entered .
- In this way, you will be registered in UP Kisan Asan kist Scheme.
if you have any complaint about your electricity bill and any other problem, then you can register your complaint here