UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The birth of a daughter is a burden for almost all poor families in our country because from the birth of the girl to her marriage, all the responsibilities belong to all those families. For this reason, thinking about the life of the girl of all those poor families in the state, the Yogi government has inaugurated the Kanya Sumangala Yojana in Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, the Yogi government will provide financial help for all the important work, from the birth of a girl child to her marriage. This scheme will help the girls to chant a good life. For this scheme, the Yogi government has budgeted more than Rs 1200 crore in the state budget.
The Yogi government has taken this initiative ahead of the central government’s Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana).
Objective Of the Scheme
- Providing a better standard of living to girls.
- Preventing female foeticide and child marriage
- Improving the quality of women’s health and education
- Providing girls with the right to stand on their feet
- To bring a positive change in the mindset towards them.
- Making girls strong and self-reliant
Full Overview Of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Announcement||Govt Of Uttar Pradesh|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Implementation Date||October 25, 2019.|
2020-2021 (Last Update)
|Objectives||Taking The Responsibility For Education Of The Girls From Uttarpradesh State|
|Beneficiaries||Girls From Poor Families Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Already Started (Always Open)|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- All families, whose annual income is less than 3 lakh rupees only those families will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- A maximum of two daughters in a family will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme, and if a woman has a daughter from her first birth and twin daughters from her second birth, the benefits will be admissible only for three daughters in this situation.Also if a family adopts an orphan girl then a maximum of two girls will be the beneficiaries of this scheme
Social security will be provided to the beneficiary daughters of the state under the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Scheme
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana will be implemented in 6 stages/Class as follows
The First stage
Financial assistance of Rs 2000 will be provided to the newborn girl born on or after 1st April 2019 in Uttar Pradesh.
The second stage
Girls who have been fully vaccinated within one year and were not born before 01/04/2018 will get a grant of Rs 1000 together
The third stage
The girls who have been admitted to the first class in the current academic session will get a grant of Rs 2000 together.
The fourth stage
The girls who have been admitted to the sixth grade during the current academic session will get a grant of Rs 2000 together.
The fifth stage
The girls who have been admitted to the ninth grade in the current academic session will get a grant of Rs 3000 together.
Girls who have passed class 10/12 in the current academic session and have been admitted to a graduate degree or at least a two-year diploma during the current academic year will get a grant of Rs 5,000 together.
The applicant has to provide the following documents
- Residence proof
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Ration Card)
- If the electricity/telephone bill is also valid as proof.
- Income proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Latest Girl Child Photo
❖ Affidavit Certificate
❖ Joint Family Photo
How to apply
You can easily apply for this scheme online at home. (We would never suggest you to apply for the scheme on your own at home as if something goes wrong you may be deprived of the benefits, But yes, that’s not to say that you can’t do it from home, you can also apply on your own,, if you follow our below procedure, properly.)
- To apply first you need to visit the official website of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana which we have provided below for your convenience.
- Then the home page of the official site will appear in front of you
- On this page, you need to go to the Quick Links section and click on Apply Here under Citizen Service Portal as shown in the image.
- Now click on register now button for the UP Kanya Sumongala project
- So you have to click on I Agree (I agree).
- Then click Continue (Continue).
- Your UP Kanya Sumongala Project Registration Form will open
- Fill in all the information asked in the form applicant’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc
- Then click Send OTP, To verify your mobile number as shown in the image
- After verification, your registration will be done.
- User ID will be received on your mobile phone after a successful registration. You have to log in with this user id.
- Fill in the information asked in this form correctly and upload all your documents and click on the submit button. In this way, your application will be completed and your daughter will become eligible for this MKSY. and from there you can also check your application status
Procedure to apply offline under Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- To apply offline under Kanya Sumangala Yojana, you have to go to the concerned department.
- Now you have to get the application form from the department.
- After receiving the application form, you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form such as your name, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the Block Development Officer.
- In this way, you will be able to apply offline under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana official application form and guidelines– Click Here