About UP Gopalak yojana
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched the Uttar Pradesh “Gopalak Yojana” to provide employment to unemployed youth of the State. Through This Project, Unemployed youths of the state will be able to take loans easily from banks for setting up cattle farms. Under this scheme, loans will be provided in two installments from banks for employment.
Objective Of this scheme
- The main objective of the Uttar Pradesh Gopalak Yojana is to reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
- To increase milk production in the state
- providing employment to the unemployed youth of the state
- To curb the rise in prices of dairy products in the state and increase dairy production
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be 1 lakh or less.
- Applicants will be able to buy animals from cattle fairs under the pastoralist scheme.
- The person covered under this scheme should not be employed with any government or non-government organization related to cattle.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to those unemployed youth who have 10 to 20 cattle.
Full Overview of Scheme UP Gopalak yojana
|Name of Scheme||UP Gopalak yojana|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Incentive||UP Govt will provide a loan for setting up a cattle farming business|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth of Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- Individuals under this scheme can easily get a loan from a bank without any problem
- Everyone will get employment under Gopalak project
- Under this scheme, the bank will provide Rs 40,000 per annum for 5 years.
- All the persons who have 10 to 20 cattle under this scheme will be eligible for loan up to Rs 9 lakhs.
The government has given the borrower a long time to repay the loan. Applicants do not have to pay a single installment after 6 months of taking the loan. Then the borrower has to repay the loan and interest in 60 installments.
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Certificate of Residence
- Certificate of Income
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply
For the people of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply for this project, follow the steps below,
- First you have to go to the nearest medical veterinary officer. Then you have to take the application form.
- Then all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly.
- You will then need to attach all important documents to that form.
- The information should be re-examined and submitted to the nearest Medical Veterinary Officer’s office
- The application form will then be sent to the Directorate by the Medical Officer. Your application will then be considered by a selection committee which will include the CDO Chairman, CVO Secretary and Nodal Officer. Thus, you can apply under this scheme।