About Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme
The Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme is a new initiative launched by the state government of Tripura to support the welfare of the state’s unemployed youth. The scheme focuses on promoting and expanding the goat livestock husbandry industry, which is a highly profitable venture that yields great returns in a short period of time. Through this scheme, the government aims to provide training, financial assistance, and other resources to young farmers to help them establish and grow their businesses. This initiative is designed to not only improve the livelihoods of the state’s youth but also to boost the economy of Tripura.
- To provide employment opportunities for the state’s unemployed youth
- To promote and expand the goat livestock husbandry industry
- To provide training and financial assistance to young farmers
- To improve the livelihoods of the state’s youth
- To boost the economy of Tripura.
- The applicant must be a resident of Tripura.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- The applicant must be unemployed or have a low-income source.
- The applicant must be willing to start and manage a goat farming business.
- The applicant must have the physical and mental ability to manage a goat farming business.
- The applicant must not have any previous criminal record.
- Subsidies to help with the costs of starting a goat farming business
- Loans to assist with funding the business
- A money-linked goatery program to increase earnings for tribal people, with Self Help Group (SHG) members receiving Rs 2,51,000 for one unit
- The opportunity to pay back the loan through the EMI of the income generated by the livestock business
- 12 goats -10 females and 2 males- as part of the scheme to start the business
- This scheme will provide no installment payments required by Nine months
To apply for the scheme, the following documents are required:
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- SHG Member (Self-Help Group)
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport-Size Photo
How to Apply
To apply for the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme, the following steps must be followed:
- Gather all the required documents including Aadhaar Card, Identity Card, Permanent Residence Certificate, SHG Member, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Passport-Size Photo.
- Visit the official website of the scheme or the nearest government office that deals with animal husbandry.
- Fill out the application form with all the required personal and educational details.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Submit the completed application form and attached documents to the concerned authorities.
- Wait for the application to be processed and reviewed by the authorities.
- If the application is approved, the applicant will be notified and provided with further instructions on how to proceed with the scheme.