About The Technip Energies India Scholarship Program
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Technip Energies India is offering the Technip Energies India Scholarship Program. This scholarship aims to support underprivileged female students in the STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths).
The Technip Energies India Scholarship is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative aimed at providing monetary aid to female students who are pursuing their first year of B.E./B.Tech courses in Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering fields. The program is specifically designed to support students from Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Objectives of this scholarships
- To Support underprivileged female students in STEM fields.
- Offering financial aid for academic expenses.
- To Encourage inclusivity OF Girl students in education and career opportunities.
Full Overview Of Technip Energies India Scholarship Program
|Scholarship Name||Technip Energies India Scholarship Program|
|Launched by||Technip Energies India|
|Objective||Support underprivileged female students in STEM fields|
|Beneficiary||Female students pursuing B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering|
|Scholarship Amount||One-time grant of INR 30,000 for academic expenses|
|Official Website||Technip Energies|
|ScholarshipName||Application Starting Date||Application Deadline||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||Guidelines|
|Technip Energies India Scholarship Program||Closed||Closed||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||Guidelines|
- Female students from specified regions (Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai, Mumbai).
- Currently enrolled in the first year of B.E./B.Tech. (Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering).
- Minimum of 70% marks in Class 12.
- Annual family income should not exceed INR 4,00,000.
- Children of Technip & Buddy4Study employees are not eligible.
Scholarship Amounts & benefits
|One-time grant for academic expenses||INR 30,000|
- Class 12 mark sheet.
- Government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card).
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate).
- Family income proof
- Bank account details
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- Login or register with Buddy4Study.
- Complete the application form with the required details.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Preview the application and click “Submit