About Swarnima Scheme
A term loan scheme by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment for women entrepreneurs from backward classes to obtain a loan of up to ₹2,00,000/ per annum easily, thereby providing them social & financial security. The scheme is introduced by National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC) and implemented by State Channelising Agencies (SCAs) which act as the nodal agency.
Objective Of This Scheme
Inculcating the spirit of self dependence among the women of Backward Classes under Term Loans.
- The women belonging to Backward Classes as notified by the Central/ State Governments from time to time shall be eligible for loan under this scheme.
- Applicant’s annual family income should be less than Rs 3.00 Lakh.
The beneficiary women is not required to invest any amount of her own on the projects upto cost of Rs 2,00,000/-.
- A subsidy amount of ₹2,00,000/- @ 5% per annum, for self-employment. (The remaining amount has to be self-owned by the beneficiary.)
- The beneficiary woman is not required to invest any amount of her own on the projects upto cost of Rs 2,00,000/-.
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar card)
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- Passport-size Photograph of the applicant
How To Apply
Step 1: Eligible applicant needs to visit nearest SCA office, apply on prescribed form for Swarnima Scheme for Women. You can find your nearest SCA office at this link – https://nsfdc.nic.in/channel-patrners/scas
Step 2: Enter the necessary details in the application form and mention the needs and choice of vocation and training requirements, if any.
Step 3: Submit your application form and the required documents to the same SCA office. After reviewing the application, the loan will be sanctioned by SCA.