About SVAYEM Scheme
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme is a flagship program of the Government of Assam that provides financial assistance to the youth of Assam to undertake income-generating activities in the manufacturing, commerce and services sectors, under this SVAYEM scheme, the Government of Assam will provide of Rs 50,000 to each 2 lakh youth to encourage the growing entrepreneurship of Assam to participate in various business ventures.
The total budget of the scheme is Rs 1000 crore which will be given entirely from government funding.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To create employment opportunities in rural and urban areas by setting up new enterprises as well as increasing existing enterprises.
- To provide financial assistance to small and small business organizations engaged in manufacturing, business, and service sectors.
- To provide financial assistance for increasing the income level of traditional artisans by ensuring sustainable growth.
Full Overview Of SVAYEM Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme|
|Launched By||Govt Of Assam State|
Updated on 2020
|Objectives||To create employment opportunities in rural and urban areas|
|Incentive||rs 50000 to each eligible youth|
|Beneficiary||All those entepreneur/general people who are willing to participate in this project|
|Application Starts||already started|
- a) Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- b) The age of the applicant must be less than 40 years.
- c) He / She must have passed matriculation.
- d) The applicant should be a part of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups, etc. before 1 September 2020.
- A beneficiary must not be the defaulter of any loan
The following activities have been included in the new Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme:-
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicrafts, Cottage Industries etc.
The government will give Rs 50,000 to each beneficiary participating in this Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme and will also provide appropriate measures to speed up their business ventures.
- Residential certificate
- Identification Documents ((voter ID card, driving licence, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport etc)
- Ownership identity documents
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Copy of business license
- ration card
- Skill development training Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Age proof
- Proof of qualification
- Scheme report for the proposed project
How To Apply
- To apply in this scheme first you need to visit the official website of this scheme which we have provided below for your convenience or You can also get the application form from the district-level committee office
- Now you will enter the home page of this site
- Then you will get an application form of this scheme, download the form and take a printout
- Then fill in all the information asked in the form very carefully and attach all the required documents
- Then submit this form to your District Level Committee (DLC) or BDO office