About The Shriram Automall Education Scholarship
Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) has launched the Shriram Automall Education Scholarship 2023 for the children of truck drivers, small transporters, and other deserving applicants in the transport fraternity. This scholarship aims to encourage and support needy children by providing financial aid for their higher education.
Objectives of this scholarships
- To provide financial support for the education of children in the transport fraternity.
- To eliminate disruptions in the education of students from Class 8 to 12.
- To encourage and facilitate the pursuit of education among the children of truck drivers and commercial vehicle owners.
Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme – Overview
|Scholarships Name||Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme|
|Launched By||Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL)|
|Objective||Support education for children of truck drivers and commercial vehicle owners from Class 8 to 12|
|Beneficiary||Students in Class 8 to 12 whose parents are commercial vehicle drivers or small transporters|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to INR 3,500 per year|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Last Date Of Application||Always Open|
|Official Website||Shriram Automall Education Scholarship|
|ScholarshipName||Application Starting Date||Application Deadline||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||Guidelines|
|Shriram Automall Education Scholarship||Soon to be mentioned||Soon to be mentioned||Soon to be mentioned||Soon to be mentioned||Soon to be mentioned||Soon to be mentioned|
- Children of commercial vehicle drivers or small transporters.
- Students enrolled in Class 8 to 12.
- Must have scored more than 60% marks.
- Parents should have a monthly income of not more than INR 25,000.
Scholarship Amounts & benefits
|Class||Scholarship Amount per Annum|
|Class 8-10||INR 3,000|
|Class 11-12||INR 3,500|
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Bonafide certificate.
- Ration card or Aadhaar card of the parent.
- Recent mark sheet.
- Copy of the driving license of the parent.
- Copy of the RC book of the commercial vehicle.
How to apply
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read the instructions and download the application form.
- Take a printout of the form and fill in the relevant details.
- Attach a photograph of the applicant.
- Enclose the required documents.
- Send the application to the provided address: