about SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of SBI General Insurance Company Limited to financially support COVID-19 affected students to complete their education. Under this scholarship, the students from Class 9 to 12, and Graduation (General and Professional) courses, who have lost their parent(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during COVID-19 pandemic will be provided with a financial support of up to INR 38,500 per annum to cover their academic expenses.
Objectives of this scheme
- providing financial support to cover their(students who have lost their parent(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the COVID-19 pandemic) academic expenses
Full Overview Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
|Scholarships Name||SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program|
|Coverage area||all over India|
|Launched by||SBI General Insurance Company Limited|
|Objective||providing financial support to cover their(students who have lost their parent(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the COVID-19 pandemic) academic expenses|
|beneficiaries||the students who have lost their parent(s) or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the COVID-19 pandemic|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 38,500 per annum|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Important Dates||last date to apply: 30th Oct 2021 (expected to be launched October 2022)|
- open for Indian nationals only.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situation –
- Lost their parent(s)/earning family member since January 2020, OR
- Earning family member lost their job/employment during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to 12 and undergraduate (General and Professional) courses.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of SBI General and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
The scholars selected for this scholarship will receive the following benefits –
- For Class 9 to 12 students – INR 29,500 per annum
- For Graduation students – INR 38,500 per annum
- The scholarship amount also includes computer/tablet/mobile allowance to every scholar with an upper limit of INR 8,500 per beneficiary.
- The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current academic year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Proof of crisis (death certificate of patent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant or parents (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
how to apply
- First, Go To The Main Website Of This Scholarship For Application, Which Links We Have Provided Below For your convenience
- After That, The Homepage Of This Scholarship Will Appear In Front Of You
- Now You Need To Click On The ‘Apply Now Button,
- Login To Buddy4Study With Your Registered ID And Land Onto The ‘Application Form Page’.
- If Not Registered – Register At Buddy4Study With Your Email/Mobile/Gmail Account.
- You Will Now Be Redirected To The ‘SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship’s Application Form Page.
- Click On The ‘Start Application Button To Begin The Application Process.
- Fill In The Required Details In The Online Application Form.
- Upload Relevant Documents.
- Accept The ‘Terms And Conditions And Click On ‘Preview’.
- If All The Details Filled In By The Applicant Are Correctly Showing On The Preview Screen, Click On The ‘Submit’ Button To Complete The Application Process.