About Saksham Suraksha Yojana
The State Government Of Chhattisgarh Will Provide A Loan Of Rs1,00,000 To The Women of Every SHG Group In Chhattisgarh State For Setting Up Self-Employment. Through Which The Women Of The State Of Chhattisgarh Can Start Various Types Of Self-Employment And Businesses, Through Which Along With The Economic Development Of The State Of Chhattisgarh, The Women Of The State Of Chhattisgarh Will Be Self-Empowered.
The Chhattisgarh Government Has Presented A Budget Of Rs 100 Crore For The Successful Implementation Of The Project.
Objective Of This Scheme
- Inclusion Of Women In Joint Liability Earning And Saving Youth (JLESG).
- Providing Self-Employment And Livelihood Through Credit.
Full Overview Of Saksham Suraksha Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Saksham Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Chhattisgarh|
|Beneficiary||Women Of Sakhi Mandal Group (Self-Help Group)|
|Objective||Making Women Self-Reliant|
|Application Process||Offline (Currently Applying)|
|Scheme Official Website||cgwcd.gov.in|
- The woman applying under this should be a permanent/native resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Under Saksham Suraksha Yojana, women of all self-help centers can also apply.
- The poor women of the state who fall in the category of BPL from 35 years to 45 years will be eligible to apply.
- All women under SHG group can apply for this scheme but the following women will get priority
- women under this category will get priority under the scheme
- Those poor women of the state whose husband has died (widow women)
- Legally divorced or abandoned women of the state.
- transgender women
- Unmarried women of 35 – 45 years.
- HIV positive women
- Sexually abused women will also be eligible under this scheme.
- Under the Saksham scheme, loans up to ₹ 100000 will be provided to all the beneficiary women, Using which amount women can start small business venture
- Women can repay the loan under Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana within 5 years at a simple annual interest rate of 6.5%
Applicant must have to provide the following documents while applying in the scheme
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar card
- BPL ration card of the woman applying
- Death certificate of the husband of the widowed woman
- Physician-provided certificate of HIV positive woman
- Birth certificate
- permanent residence certificate
- mobile number of the applicant woman
- passport size photo
How to Apply
- First the applicant woman should visit the concerned office or her nearest Anganwadi center from there you will get Saksham Suraksha Yojana application
- Now you have to carefully read and write all the important information asked in this application form.
- After that you have to attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to the concerned department or anganwadi center from where you got it.
- Your application will be scrutinized by the officer concerned.
- If your application is approved in the verification process, you will be disbursed the loan.
- This way you can make your application under Mukhyamantri Saksham Suraksha Yojana Chhattisgarh.