Rajib Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
About 70% of the population of Chhattisgarh is dependent on agriculture. but most of the areas in the state are rain-fed, seasonally unfavorable and the cost of agricultural equipment has also increased, So the agricultural income has become uncertain, leaving farmers unable to invest adequately in various tools required for crop production such as improved seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, mechanization, and new agricultural technologies. So thinking about the farmers of the state, The state government of Chhattisgarh has implemented the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana to provide adequate investment and cost relief in agriculture.
During the presentation of the budget in the Assembly in 2020-21, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel announced the launch of the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana on the auspicious occasion of the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. The registration of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay was started by the Government of Chhattisgarh on June 1, 2021. Due to this project financial assistance will be provided to the farmers so that they can further improve their farming activities. Farmers will get a higher price of paddy than before, which will increase their income of farmers. Rs 5,100 crore was allocated for the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana project.
under this scheme, The farmers of the state will get 9000 Rs per year for one acre of cultivating paddy in a Kharif season. As a result of this scheme, farmers will be able to take their agriculture to a step further development.
- To Encourage farmers of the state to increase crop diversity.
- increasing crop cultivating area coverage, and productivity.
- To increase the net income of the farmers by paying the harvesting cost.
- Incentives for farmers to invest more in agriculture
- Replacing agriculture as a profitable business,
Full Overview of Rajib Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Rajib Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana|
|Launched by||Govt of Chhattisgarh|
|Objectives||Providing Financial Assistance to farmers of the State for helping them in farming|
|Benefits||Rs 10000 / Per Acre|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Chhattisgarh|
|Application Starts||Already Started/upcoming|
- All classes of landowners and forest lessees will be eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Institutional landowners, farmers and regha, sharecroppers, leaf growers will not be eligible for this scheme.
- If the amount of land registered in the information of Bhuiyan Portal is correct or the amount of land mentioned in the application of farmers is less, the applicant will be given validity for this facility.
- In addition to the application form for getting input assistance, farmers will be required to register on the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana portal,, Not Registered farmers will not be eligible for grants under this scheme.
- From kharif 2021, the major kharif crops including paddy, maize, kodo-kutki, soybean, arhar and sugarcane will be provided Rs 9,000 per acre to the farmers.
- aromatic paddy, other protected paddy, banana, papaya,oilseeds instead of paddy, will also get benefit from this scheme , if the farmer planted paddy then he will be given Rs 10000. Farmers who plant trees will be given input support for three years.
The first installment of Rs 1515 crore was given to 22 lakh farmers in their bank accounts of the state.
- Aadhaar Card
- Resident Certificate
- Registered land documents
- bank passbook
- Mobile No
- passport size photograph
Application deadline (For Year 2021)
- You have to apply before- 31th october 2022.
How to apply
- first, you need to go to the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana. which link we have given below
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Chhattisgarh Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana. The application form will then open in front of you.
- You must write down all the important documents and information requested in the application form like your name, phone number, address, etc.
- Then you need to upload all the important documents.
- Now you need to click on submit button.
- Thus, you can apply under the Chhattisgarh Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana
- First, you need to get the application form of Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana from the Agriculture Extension Officer, then you have to take the official form of this yojana
- after, provide all the information carefully in that form.
- After you provide all the information, you need to attach all the documents from the application,
- You will then need to submit this application to the Agricultural Extension Officer.