About Rajasthan Subh Shakti Yojana
The Rajasthan Subh Shakti Yojana is a state government initiative aimed at providing financial assistance to women and unmarried girls from registered labor families in the state. The main objective of this scheme is to empower and educate women and girls from financially weak families, and to provide them with the opportunity to pursue higher education. The scheme provides a financial assistance of Rs 55,000/- to help these women and girls cover the costs of higher education. The Rajasthan Subh Shakti Yojana 2023 aims to protect the interests of girls from working families and to empower and educate them, in order to improve their economic and social status.
The main objectives of the Rajasthan Subh Shakti Yojana 2023 are:
- To provide financial assistance to the daughters and women of weak labor families in the state, to enable them to get an education and become self-sufficient.
- To empower women and girls in the state, by helping them to start their own businesses and become financially independent.
- To provide financial support to daughters and women of weak labor families, to enable them to get married without any financial issues.
- To reduce the burden of early marriage on young girls, by providing financial support for their education and empowerment.
- To improve the economic condition of families in the state, by enabling women and girls to become self-sufficient and contribute to the household income.
- To be eligible under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Only one adult (18+) unmarried woman from a working (working) family can avail of benefits under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the woman/girl has to complete her education up to the eighth grade.
- If the beneficiary woman has her own accommodation then the house must have a toilet.
- Both parents of the girl should be a registered as beneficiary / construction worker with the board for at least one year.
- The beneficiary has to work as a construction worker for at least 90 days in a year before the date of application.
- To avail the benefits of Rajasthan Shubh Shakti, after completing one year as a registered beneficiary, the application has to be submitted in the prescribed form. Provided that the identity card of the beneficiary must be valid at the time of submission of the scheme application.
- Financial assistance of Rs 55,000 provided to daughters/women to complete their education, establish self-employment, or get married
- Opportunity for daughters/women to become self-sufficient through starting their own employment
- Direct transfer of financial assistance to applicant’s bank accounts
- Scheme aimed at helping women and unmarried girls of working families in the state
- Online application process available for applicants.
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Address proof
- Applicant’s bank account passbook
- Certificate of age of the girl child
- The result of the eighth pass
- Copy of Beneficiary Registration Identity Card.
- Bhamashah family card or photocopy of Bhamashah nomination.
- Certificate of birth
- Certificate of Income
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
how to apply
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of the Rajasthan Labor Department, the link which we have given below for your convenience.
- After clicking the link below, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you enter all the information asked in the form like your District (Zilla), Urban/Rural, Scheme, Father Number.
- After filling the row information you click submit.
- Complete your process like this.
- Visit the official website of the Labor Department
- Click on the option to download the application form on the home page
- Fill out the form with all required information, including name, father/husband’s name, and current address
- Attach all necessary documents to the form
- Submit the completed form to the office of the competent authority of the Labor Department or other relevant department
- Wait for confirmation of your application.
to apply in this scheme you can contact your panchayet or you can go to the labor department