About Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Is A Flagship Scheme Of The Government Of India. The Scheme Facilitates Micro Credit/Loans Up To Rs 10 Lakh To Income-Generating Micro-Enterprises Engaged In The Non-Farm Sector Like Manufacturing, Processing, Trading, Or Service Sector. MUDRA Supports Financial Intermediaries To Extend Loans To The Non-Corporate, Non-Farm Sector Income-Generating Activities Of Micro And Small Entities.
These Micro And Small Units Include Small Manufacturing Units In Rural And Urban, Service Sector Units, Shopkeepers, Fruits/Fruits, Etc. Millions Of Owned/Owned Vendors Running As Vegetable Vendors, Truck Operators, Food Service Units, Repair Shops, Machine Operators, Small Industries, Artisans, Food Processors, And Others. Partnership Firms Included
Objective Of This Scheme
- To facilitate all the small traders/micro unit entrepreneurs of the country to easily get loans from banks without any difficulty to carry forward their business.
- Proprietary Concern.
- Partnership Firm.
- Private Ltd. Company.
- Public Company.
- Any Other Legal Forms.
The Applicant Should Not Be Defaulter To Any Bank Or Financial Institution And Should Have A Satisfactory Credit Track Record. The Individual Borrowers May Be Required To Possess The Necessary Skills/Experience/ Knowledge To Undertake The Proposed Activity. The Need For Educational Qualification, If Any, Need To Be Assessed Based On The Nature Of The Proposed Activity, And Its Requirement.
The Benefits Under The Scheme Has Been Classified Under Three Categories As ‘SHISHU’, ‘KISHOR’, And ‘TARUN’ To Signify The Stage Of Growth/Development And Funding Needs Of The Beneficiary Micro Unit/Entrepreneur.
- Shishu: Covering Loans Up To Rs 50,000/-
- Kishor: Covering Loans From Rs 50,001 To Rs 5,00,000/-
- Tarun: Covering Loans From Rs 5,00,001 To Rs 10,00,000/-
Rate of interest
Interest rates are charged as per the policy decision of the bank. However, the interest rate charged will be reasonable for the end borrowers.
The loans under MUDRA scheme can be availed only through banks and lending institutions which include:
- Public Sector Banks
- Private Sector Banks
- State-operated cooperative banks
- Rural banks from the regional sector
- Institutions offering microfinance
- Financial companies other than banks
For Sishu Loan
- Proof of identity – Self-attested copy of Voter’s ID Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Photo Ids issued by Govt. authority etc.
- Proof of Residence : Recent telephone bill / electricity bill / property tax receipt (not older than 2 months) / Voter’s ID Card / Aadhar Card / Passport of Individual / Proprietor / Partners Bank passbook or latest account statement duly attested by Bank Officials / Domicile Certificate / Certificate issued by Govt. Authority / Local Panchayat / Municipality etc.
- Applicant’s recent Photograph (2 copies) not older than 6 months.
- Quotation of Machinery / other items to be purchased.
- Name of Supplier/details of machinery/price of machinery and/or items to be purchased.
- Proof of Identity / Address of the Business Enterprise – Copies of relevant Licences / Registration Certificates / Other Documents pertaining to the ownership, identity of the address of the business unit, if any
- Proof of category like SC / ST / OBC / Minority etc.
For Kishore and Tarun Loan
- Proof of identity – Self-certified copy of Voter’s ID card / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhar Card/Passport.
- 2) Proof of Residence – Recent telephone bill, electricity bill, a property tax receipt (not older than 2 months), Voter’s ID card, Aadhar Card & Passport of Proprietor/Partners/Directors.
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority.
- Proof of Identity/Address of the Business Enterprise -Copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity, and address of the business unit.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any Bank/Financial institution.
- Statement of accounts (for the last six months), from the existing banker, if any.
- Last two years’ balance sheets of the units along with income tax/sales tax return etc. (Applicable for all cases from Rs.2 Lacs and above).
- Projected balance sheets for one year in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan (Applicable for all cases from Rs.2 Lacs and above).
- Sales achieved during the current financial year up to the date of submission of application.
- Project report (for the proposed project) containing details of technical & economic viability.
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company/Partnership Deed of Partners etc.
- In absence of a third-party guarantee, Asset & Liability statement from the borrower including Directors & Partners may be sought to know the net worth.
How To Apply
- Go to PM MUDRA official website (https://www.mudra.org.in/) after that we select the Udyamitra portal – https://udyamimitra.in/
- Click on Mudra loan “Apply Now”
- Select one of the following: New entrepreneur/ Existing Entrepreneur/Self-employed professional
- Then, Fill name of applicant, email and Mobile number and Generate OTP
After Successful Registration
- Fill Personal Details and Professional Details
- Select hand holding agencies if any help Required for preparing project proposal etc. otherwise click “Loan Application Center” and apply now.
- Select the category of loan required – Mudra Sishu / Mudra Kishore/ Mudra Tarun etc.
- The applicant then needs to fill the Business Information like business name, Business Activity etc. and select Industry type like Manufacturing, service, Trading, and Agricultural allied.
- Fill Other Information like Fill the director Details, Banking/ Credit facilities Existing, Credit facilities Proposed, Future estimates and Preferred Lander
- Attached all required Document: ID proof, address proof, Applicant photo, Applicant Signature, Proof of Identity/ Address of Business Enterprise etc.
- Once the application for is submitted an Application Number gets generated which needs to be Kept for Future Reference.
There are no agents or middlemen engaged by MUDRA for availing of Mudra Loans. The borrowers are advised to keep away from persons posing as Agents/ facilitators of MUDRA/PMMY.