About Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana
A contributory pension scheme by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare for Individual Farmers. This scheme Provides an assured monthly pension of Rs 3000/- to all the Small and Marginal farmers after the age of 60 years.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Small and Marginal Farmers
Objective Of This Scheme
providing a hefty monthly pension to the farmers to make their rest life living without any financial constraints after their 60 years of age
- For Small and Marginal Farmers
- Entry Age between 18 to 40 years
- Cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT
Exclusions (NOT ELIGIBLE)
Large farmers: a farmer who owns cultivable land of more than 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT
Applicants who have applied for the following scheme are not eligible for the scheme.
- NPS (National Pension Scheme)
- ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation)
- EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation)
- Minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years.
- Convertible to family pension wherein spouse shall be entitled to receive 50% of the amount.
- If the applicant dies before age of 60, Spouse will be entitled to continue the scheme and shall be entitled to receive 50% of the amount.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposited in the pension account of the respective individual.
- In case an eligible beneficiary exits this Scheme within a period of less than ten years from the date of joining the Scheme by him, then the share of contribution by him only will be returned to him with savings bank rate of interest payable thereon.
- If an eligible beneficiary exits after completion of a period of ten years or more from the date of joining the Scheme by him but before his age of sixty years, then his share of contribution only shall be returned to him along with accumulated interest thereon as actually earned by the Pension Fund or the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
- If an eligible beneficiary has given regular contributions and died due to any cause, his spouse shall be entitled to continue with the Scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution as applicable or exit by receiving the share of contribution paid by such beneficiary along with accumulated interest, as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund or at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher
- After death of the beneficiary and his or her spouse, the corpus shall be credited back to the fund
The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60
- Aadhaar Card
- Savings Bank Account / PM-Kisan Account
How To Apply
for those people who are willing to make applications online on their own
- first applicants need to go to the official website of the scheme which link we have provided below for your convenience
- after clicking the link applicant will then enter the homepage of the official website.
- on the homepage, the applicant needs to click on the “Click Here to Apply Now option. As shown in the image below
- Then, after clicking the “apply link, the applicant will enter in a page like the picture given below, where the applicant has to click on the self-enrollment option (since the applicant is filling out this form on his own).
- now the applicant need to enter their name, mobile number and email ID
- After that applicant need to click on get OTP option, a otp will be sent to your mobile enter the OTP and login in the portal
- after entering the login page, you need to click on a Enrollment option, as shown in image below, where you can see Pradhan mantri Kishan Maan dhan Yojana, click on that
- now, the enrollment form will appear on applicant screen
- Then The applicant need to Enter the Aadhaar number, Name of beneficiary and Date of birth as printed on aadhaar card, for authentication.
- Now The applicant will complete the online registration by filling up the details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details will be captured.
- KPAN ID will be generated and Mandate form download
- Upload mandate form after signature and submit
- Download Pradhan mantri Kisan Maan Dhan card after submit
Apply Through CSC
- The Eligible SMFs desirous of joining the scheme shall visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC).
- Step 2:Following are the prerequisites for the enrollment process:
- Aadhaar Card
- Savings Bank Account Number along with IFSC Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account ).
- Step 3:Initial contribution amount in cash will be made to the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- Step 4:The VLE will key in the Aadhaar number, Name of beneficiary and Date of birth as printed on aadhaar card for authentication.
- Step 5:The VLE will complete the online registration by filling up the details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details will be captured.
- Step 6:System will auto calculate the monthly contribution payable according to age of the Beneficiary.
- Step 7:Beneficiary will pay the 1st subscription amount in cash to the VLE.
- Step 8:Enrollment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed and will be further signed by the beneficiary. VLE will scan the same and upload it into the system.
- Step 9:A unique Kisan Pension Account Number (KPAN) will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed.