About The Scholarship
The NSP Post-matric Scholarship for Students of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM WorkersNSP Post-matric Scholarship for Students is a significant initiative by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. It aims to support the education of children of Beedi, Cine, IOMC, LSDM, and Mica mine workers who are currently studying in Class 1-10. The scholarship aims to prevent child labor and promote education by providing up to INR 2,000 per year.
Objectives of this scholarships
- To Ensure children of Beedi, Cine, IOMC, LSDM, and Mica mine workers receive financial aid for education.
- Aim to eradicate child labour in hazardous sectors.
- Supporting students in pursuing general or technical education, including medical, engineering, and agricultural studies.
Full Overview Of Ishan Uday Scholarship
|Scholarships Name||NSP Post-matric Scholarship for Students of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM WorkersNSP Post-matric Scholarship for Students|
|Launched By||Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India|
|Objective||Supporting the education of children of Beedi, Cine, IOMC, LSDM, and Mica mine workers, promoting the eradication of hazardous child labor.|
|Beneficiary||Wards of Beedi, Cine, IOMC, LSDM, and Mica mine workers studying in Class 1-10.|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 2,000 per annum|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date Of Application||November 30, 2023|
|ScholarshipName||Application Starting Date||Application Deadline||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||Guidelines|
|NSP Post-matric Scholarship for Students of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM WorkersNSP Post-matric Scholarship for Students||Already Started||30-Nov-2023||To Be Notified||To Be Notified||To Be Notified||Guidelines|
- Student in Class 1-10.
- Child of Beedi, Cine, IOMC, LSDM, or Mica mine worker.
- Passed the last qualifying exam in the first attempt.
- Admitted to a recognized institution in India for general or technical education.
- Total monthly family income below INR 10,000 (INR 8,000 for cine workers) or INR 1,00,000 per annum.
- Not eligible for correspondence studies.
- Academic Performance: The marks or percentage obtained by candidates in their qualifying exams, possibly Class 10 or the last completed academic year, may be a crucial factor.
- Financial Need: The candidate’s family income is likely to play a significant role. Those with lower family incomes might be given preference to ensure the scholarship benefits those in genuine financial need.
- Adherence to Eligibility Criteria: Meeting all the eligibility criteria, including being a child of Beedi, Cine, IOMC, LSDM, or Mica mine worker, studying in Class 1-10, and passing the last qualifying exam in the first attempt.
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Annual Income: The income of the parent or guardian could be a determining factor. The specific income limits mentioned in the eligibility criteria will likely be considered during the selection process.
Scholarship Amounts & benefits
|Class/Category||New Scholarship Rates per Annum (Enhanced)|
|Class 1-4||INR 1,000|
|Class 5-8||INR 1,500|
|Class 9||INR 2,000|
|Class 10||INR 2,000|
- Photo of the applicant.
- Identity card of the worker (Form B register number for mine workers).
- Front page of the bank passbook or canceled cheque.
- Passing certificate/marksheet of the previous academic year.
- Income certificate issued by the revenue authority.
How to apply
- Go to the official website of NSP Scholarship
- Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner‘ and click on ‘New Registration.’
- Read details, tick the checkbox, and click ‘Continue.’
- Enter mobile number, captcha code, and OTP, then submit.
- Fill required details, upload necessary documents, and submit the application.