About The Scholarship
The Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship for ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/GENERAL/EBC is a significant initiative by the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to students studying from class 6th to the degree level. Designed to benefit the children of building and construction workers, the scheme ensures direct disbursement of scholarship amounts to students’ bank accounts. This blog post outlines the key details, eligibility criteria, application process, and the advantages this scholarship offers.
Objectives of this scholarships
- To Provide financial support to students from construction worker families.
- To Ensure direct disbursement of scholarship amounts to students’ bank accounts.
- To Encourage and assist children of building and construction workers in completing their academics.
Full Overview Of Nirman Shramik Kalyan Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Nirman Shramik Kalyan Scholarship|
|Launched By||Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Objective||Financial assistance for students from Class 6 to degree level, whose parents are registered as building or construction workers|
|Beneficiary||Students from Class 6 to degree level|
|Scholarship Amount||Varies based on educational level, ranging from Rs 2000 to Rs 40000 per annum|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date Of Application||30th November 2023|
|Official Website||Nirman Shramik Kalyan|
|ScholarshipName||Application Deadline||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||Guidelines|
|Nirman Shramik Kalyan Scholarship||30th November 2023||To be Declared||To be Declared||To be Declared||Guidelines|
- Student must be studying from class 6th to the degree level.
- Applicant’s parents must be registered as building or other construction workers.
- Continuous pursuit of academics is required.
- Minimum 50% attendance in class.
- Only two children from a family can avail benefits.
- candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Scholarship Amounts & benefits
|Class 6th and 7th||Girl child Student||Rs 2000 per annum|
|Class 8th||All Student||Rs 2000 per annum|
|Class 9th||–||Rs 3000 per annum|
|Class 10th||–||Rs 4000 per annum|
|Class 10th (90% or above)||–||Rs 10,000 one time|
|Class 11th and 12th||–||Rs 5000 per annum|
|BA, BSc, BCom, and PG||–||Rs. 7000 per annum|
|BTech/MCA/MBA/… (Govt.)||–||Rs 40,000 per annum|
|B.Ed/CT/nursing (Govt.)||–||Rs 10,000 per annum|
- 1. Aadhaar Number
2. Applicant’s Photograph
3. Income Certificate
4. Caste certificate
5. Divyang certificate
6. Resident certificate
8. Front page of Passbook for bank account details of the student
9. Matriculation Certificate (Except in case of Non-matriculate ITI courses)
10. Previous Examination Certificate
How to apply
- Visit the Nirman Shramik Kalyan website of the Odisha State Scholarship Portal.
- Click Registration link at the portal, if you are new user. Existing user can click on the login button.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and proceed further.
- Check your registered mobile or email to get the user ID and password.
- Click login link at the portal and enter User ID and password to apply for the scholarship.
- Provide all necessary details like student, academic, eligibility and bank information.
- Click on the “Save as draft” button to draft the information or click on “Next” button to save and proceed the scholarship form.
- The preview of the completed form will appear on the page. Download the forms and take its print out.
- – Labour & ESI Department Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar -751001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number – 1800-345-6770