about the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana
The State Government Of Maharashtra Has Already Launched Many Schemes For The welfare and overall Development Of Agriculture And Farmers of Maharashtra. Among Them The Maharashtra Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevan Yojana is one of the. Through This Project The Maharashtra State Government Will Help Farmers In Drought prone Areas In Agriculture.
We know that the farmers are constantly facing some problem in agriculture, sometimes floods or droughts, sometimes the pest attack on the crop causes a lot of damage to the crops of the farmers, as a result of which their income becomes very low, due to which sometimes they can not meet the little needs of their family. For this sometimes they take some wrong decision of their life. thinking of this issues, the Maharashtra government has launched this Yojana for this scheme, the Maharashtra government has decided to spend more than Rs 4,000 crore.
Objective of this scheme
- Making drought-prone areas drought-free and eligible for agriculture
- Increasing farmers’ income from agriculture in drought-prone areas
- To ensure that there is no shortage of water in the drought-hit areas
- To set up employment units for farmers in drought-prone areas where farming is not possible at all
Full Overview Of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Maharashtra|
|Objectives||to help the farmers of drought prone area in Maharashtra state|
|Incentives||Maharashtra government will help the farmers of drought prone area in Maharashtra state|
|Beneficiaries||farmers of drought prone area in Maharashtra state|
|Application Starts||Already started/No information|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Maharashtra
- The applicant should be a small or middle-class farmer
- Only people from drought prone areas will be able to apply for this project.
Under this project drought prone areas will be made drought free i.e. adequate water supply, increase in soil fertility etc.
The following benefits will also be provided under Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana.
- Goat Rearing Unit
- OperationForm Ponds
- Production of farmseeds
- Tributarized irrigation of units
- Small ProjectVerme Compost Unit
- Pumpdripe Irrigation Project
- Plantation projects under horticulture etc.
How the Work will be processed
The soil of the farmer brothers will be tested under the Activities Scheme of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana. The government will collect land data by examining drought-prone areas. Farmers in the state will be advised to cultivate on the basis of soil quality. Through this project, the shortage of minerals and bacteria will also be filled for better yield. Goat rearing will be started for the income of the farmers in the areas where farming is not possible. Ponds will be dug for fishing. Drip will be used so that there is no shortage of water for irrigation of farmers. All the facilities for irrigation will be provided to all the farmers through the Sprinkler Irrigation Project.
Under this scheme, 5142 villages covered in 15 districts will be provided facilities
American needs to provide the following documents
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Passport Size Photo
- A valid Mobile No
how to apply
to apply in the scheme the applicant must need to be apply in offline
- Firstly, the eligible farmer have to go to the official website of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana, which link we have provided below for your convenience
- After entering the Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana website, the home page will open on your screen.
- now to apply for the scheme, the applicant now needs to download the application form through the website (you can download the application from by following this image).
- After that, the applicant has to enter all the information provided in the form.
- After filling out all the information, the applicant has to attach the scanned copy of all the required documents with the form.
- After filling all the information, the applicant has to send the form to the nanaji deshmukh krishi sanjeevani scheme address of the Department of Agriculture,Government of Maharashtra battery can be found on the from as shown in the image below
- This way your application process will be completed.
Check the beneficiary list of the scheme
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website.which we have already given above
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in your screen.
- In this home page, you have to select the option of progress report.
- After this, a new page will open in your screen. In the new page, you will get the date of the beneficiary list.
- In this list, you click on the option of the date whose beneficiary list you want to see.
- After clicking in the date, you have to select your district.
- After this, the beneficiary list will be appear in your computer screen.
- In this way, you can see the beneficiary list of the scheme