About mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana
The State Government of Gujarat will provide a loan of Rs1,00,000 without interest to the women under every SHG group in Gujarat State for setting up self-employment . through which the women of the State of Gujarat can start various types of self-employment and businesses, through which along with the economic development of the State of Gujarat, the women of the State of Gujarat will be self-empowered .
The Gujarat government has presented a budget of Rs 168 crore for the successful implementation of the project.
Objective Of This Scheme
- Inclusion of women in Joint Liability Earning and Saving Youth (JLESG).
- Providing self-employment and livelihood through credit.
Full overview of mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Gujarat|
|Implementation Date||26 February 2020|
|Beneficiary||Women Of Sakhi Mandal Group (Self-Help Group)|
|Objective||Making Women Self-Reliant|
|Loan Amount||₹100000 At 0% Interest Rate|
|Application Process||Online/Offline (Currently applying)|
|Scheme Official Website||Https://Gujaratindia.Gov.In/|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state
- Only women can apply for this scheme
- Women should be 18 to 59 years old
- Hayat Juth, has no outstanding loan.
- The applicant must be a part of the self-help group in Gujarat
- The self-help group must have 10 members
The salient features of this scheme are as follows.
(1) Under this scheme, if each group pays regular installments, then a provision has been made to pay interest above Rs 1 lakh from the Government.
(ii) 50,000 JLESG in rural areas and 50,000 in urban areas will be covered under the scheme. In which the interest amount will be paid to the lending institutions by the government on behalf of the women’s group.
(3) For the successful implementation of this scheme, nationalized banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, private banks, co-operative societies and RBI will be involved. Other recognized lending institutions – MFIs – will also be promoted by the Government. (*Change may occur subject to change)
All women SHG groups in the state will be given loans of up to Rs 1 lakh without any interest so that the women of those groups can find a way to earn their livelihood And can be self-reliant.
Applicants need to provide the following documents while applying for this scheme
- Residencial certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Income certificate(if needed)
- Mobile number
- Applicant’s passport size photo
- Bank account details
How to apply
This scheme can be applied both online or offline, so we have discussed below how to apply it offline and online
- Contact your nearest CSC center or government office to apply online for this scheme
We are not very sure about the online application of this scheme so you can easily apply for this scheme offline, you can participate in this MMUY scheme from the bank or The reference through which you joined this SHG group.
And if you have already registered your name in this scheme and want to check the status of this scheme then you can check your application status through any CSC center, government office, or registered bank.