About Mukhyamantri Vridhyajan Pension
Like every other state in Our country, the Bihar State Government also has introduced a grant Scheme called “the Mukhyamantri Vridhyajan Pension Scheme” to make the elderly people of Bihar self-reliant and not suffer in any way for the rest of their lives. Through this scheme, a grant of Rs 400 – Rs 500 (Based on terms) per month will be given to all the elderly people of Bihar for making them self-reliant, through which those old people will be able to meet their common needs.
The objective of this Scheme
- The main aim of the project is to ensure that all elderly people do not suffer financially for the rest of their lives.
- Ensuring that they can meet their all normal needs
Full Overview Of Mukhyamantri Vridhyajan Pension
|Name Of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Vridhyajan Pension|
|Announcement||Govt Of Bihar|
|Implementation||1st April 2019|
|Objectives||To Provide A Better Life Of All The Old Age People Of Bihar Through Monthly Pension|
|Incentive||Rs 400-Rs 500 /- Per Month|
|Beneficiaries||Oldage Persons In Bihar State|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Biha
- Applicants must be 60 years of age or older
- The applicant’s family or the applicant should not have any government job/No retired government employee will get the benefit of this scheme
Benefits Of This Scheme
Under this scheme, all senior citizens from 60 years to 79 years of age will get a grant of Rs 400 per month and those aged 80 years and above will get a grant of Rs 500 per month from the Bihar state Govt.
applicants have to provide the following documents while applying to this scheme
- Residential certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Voter card
- Age proof for age certificate
- Bank passbook details
- Passport size photograph
- Valid mobile number
How To Apply
All senior citizens of Bihar state can easily apply for this scheme online at home, the application procedures are described below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this Scheme, the link of which we have provided below for your convenience
- After clicking on the link button, the home page of the official website will open in front of you
- Then click on the “Register for MVPY” option on the homepage as shown in the picture below
- After clicking on the option a form will open in front of you, fill in the form correctly and enter your voter number and verify it.
- Then double-check all the information given by you in the form. Then you have to click on the Valid Aadhaar button below. After the Aadhaar is verified, click on the Proceed button.
- Clicking on the Proceed button will open a page in front of you where you will see a registration form. Fill in all the information requested in this form correctly.
- And upload all the necessary documents
- Before submitting the form, check it again so that nothing goes wrong
- Then you click on the submit button
This is how the registration process for your MVPY is successful
How to Check Application Status Details
And if you have already registered for this project then you can easily check your registration status by following the procedure.
- First, go to the official website of the project by clicking on the button above
- Then click on the “Beneficiary Status” option
- Then fill in the captcha code with your district block beneficiary ID etc. on that page then click on the search option then you will see your beneficiary status.
There is another way to check the status of your MBPY project application. To do this you need to go back to the official website and click on the Register for MVPY option then click on the Search Application Status option as shown in the image below. Now fill in all your information so that you see the status of your application.