About Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Helpline Scheme
the former chief minister of Himachal Pradesh Jairam Thakurji was launched the Chief Minister’s Seva Sankalp Yojana to address the grievances of the people of the state. Under this project, a portal has been launched on the basis of which citizens can lodge complaints online. Citizens who have any grievances can lodge their grievances online on the Himachal Pradesh Service Resolution Portal. The state government has introduced an 1100 number which allows you to register your complaint by calling. The complaint lodged by you will be considered by the concerned authorities and prompt action will be taken.
Dial the 1100 HP Service Resolution Helpline, where people can lodge their complaints from 8 am to 10 pm. In addition, a service resolution portal has been set up for online complaint filing and status checking Under this project, all the officers have to settle the grievances of the people within seven to fourteen days. All efforts for this will be valid. Every possible solution to your problem will be tried by the concerned authority. 6500 officers of 56 departments have been given the responsibility to successfully implement the Chief Minister’s Service Resolution Helpline. The helpline number issued by the Himachal government is completely toll-free and you will be able to register the complaint online anywhere.
Objective Of This Scheme
- The launch of this portal will enable quick resolution of the problems of the citizens which will reduce the feeling of dissatisfaction among the citizens.
- People can lodge complaints online at the Mukhmantri Seva Sankalp Helpline from 8 am to 10 pm. At the same time, you can check the status of your complaint in online mode.
- The portal will seek prompt redressal of complaints lodged by citizens by the concerned authorities. For this, 7500 officers of 56 departments have been given the responsibility of successful implementation under Mukhmantri Seva Sankalp Helpline number.
Full Overview Of Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Helpline Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Helpline Scheme|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Jayram Thakurji|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Implementation||2020-2021 (1st April 2020)|
|Objectives||To know about all the problems of residents of Himachal Pradesh through their complaints and resolve them as soon as possible|
|Benefit||Lodge Online Complaint,|
|Beneficiaries||All Residents in Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The complainant must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- people of all religions and communities will be able to complaint and can know their grievances through this scheme.
The benefit of the schemes
- The 1100 number launched by the state government will be able to convey the grievances of the people of Himachal Pradesh to the Chief Minister and they will be able to get their problems resolved soon.
- The people of the state can lodge their grievances through this 1100 HP Service Resolution Helpline number
- The people of the state can also lodge their grievances by visiting the official website under this scheme
- The helpline will work in all small and large areas and now citizens do not have to go to the headquarters or center to solve their problems.
- After a certain limit, the Chief Minister himself will call the complainant and consider their problem.
- for this helpline,All officers have been instructed to start work immediately
- The government will solve your problem as soon as possible and reach out to you
How can a complaint be lodged in the CM Seva Sankalp Yojana?
You can lodge your complaint by visiting the Chief Minister’s Service Resolution Helpline number or the official website.
- Step 1: Dial the toll-free number of Mukhmantri Seva Sankalp Yojana Helpline: 1100
- Step 2: An agent at Seva Sankalp Call Center will answer your call. Contact the agent and file your complaint.
- Step 3:You will be provided with a reference number after you file the complaint.
- Step 4:After 15 days of registering the complaint, you will get your complaint resolved.
Online application procedure
- Step 1: First you need to go to the official website, Which you will find below
- Step 2: You need to click on the “Write Complaint / Suggestion” option on the homepage of the website. Then a new page will open in front of you.
- Step 3: In order to file a complaint as per the provisions of the website, you will now be asked to agree on some issues / points. You click on the box and click on the submit button
- Step 4: Now the complaint registration form will come in front of you. Here you have to enter mobile number, email and complaint/suggestion and click on “Register Complaint”.
How to Check Your Complaint Status
- Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Yojana Portal
- Step 2– On the Homepage, Click on the Option “status of complaint” option
- Step 3: The status of the complaint page will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: You can see the status of the application on this page from the complaint number or from any of the mobile numbers.
- Step 5: After selecting one of these, Now fill in the box and after that, an OTP will come on your mobile, register it and get the status of the complaint.
Submit your feedback
To submit your feedback for the Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Helpline Scheme, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage, look for the “Submit Feedback” option.
- Click on the option to open the feedback form.
- Fill in the necessary details such as your name, email address, phone number, and feedback.
- Make sure to provide accurate and specific feedback.
- Review your feedback before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit your feedback.
Your feedback will be reviewed by the concerned authorities, and appropriate actions will be taken based on your feedback.