About Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana
We know that the biggest problem of our country today is unemployment, on top of which the outbreak of the Covid-19 epidemic has severely damaged the country and its youth and marginal farmers also. The youth and marginal farmers of Uttarakhand are not left out From this outbreak of Covid -19 Epidemic, So thinking of these Situations the former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Trivendra Singh, has launched a new project called Uttarakhand Solar Self-Employment Scheme, which mainly focused on the environmental development of Nature and self-employment of the youth. This scheme will prevent environmental pollution, as well as about 10,000 unemployed youth will find their own employment
- To create self-employment for the unemployed youth of Uttarakhand and also increasing the income of marginal farmers in the state of Uttarakhand.
- To Keep The State Of Uttarakhand Largely Free From Thermal Pollution By Installing Solar Panels
- To prevent migration in search of jobs in mountainous and rural areas.
- To promote the production of green energy in the state and ensure the supply of RPO.
- To develop sources of income by installing solar power plants on such agricultural land which is becoming barren.
- Increasing The Use Of Unconventional Energy
TECHNICAL STANDARDS FOR THE PROJECT
(i) Plants of 25 KW capacity will be allotted under this scheme.
(ii) About 1.5 to 2.0 drains (300 square meters) of land will be required for setting up a solar power plant of 25 kW capacity.
(iii) A total expenditure of 10 lakhs is likely to be incurred on the establishment of a plant up to 25 kilowatt capacity at the rate of about 40 thousand per kilowatt.
(iv) On the basis of the average sunlight availability in the state of Uttarakhand, a total of 38000 units per annum can be generated from a 25 KW capacity plant at the rate of about 1520 units per KW in the whole year.
(v) Under this scheme, the application will have to be made for the installation of solar power plant up to 300 meters aerial distance (aerial distance) and 100 meters aerial distance (aerial distance) from the installed transformer of 63 KVA and above installed by UPCL. . If more number of applicants apply within the prescribed distance around the transformer, then in such case the project allocation will be done on the basis of the annual minimum income of the applicants.
(vi) Information about the locations of all the transformers installed by UPCL in the state of 63 KVA and above capacity will be made available on the online portal, on the basis of which applications can be made by the applicants.
(vii) The electricity generated from the project allotted under this scheme will be purchased by the UPCL at the rates fixed by the Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission for 25 years.
(viii) Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) will be done by UPCL with the concerned beneficiary for purchasing power.
(ix)Application fee of Rs 500/- (Inclusive of GST) to each beneficiary along with the application should be deposited in the form of Bank Draft in favor of Director, UREDA, Dehradun OR UREDA Account No. 4422000101072887, IFSC Code: PUNB0442200, Branch: to be submitted to the assembly
Full Overview Of Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of|
|State Name||Uttarakhand Uttarakhand|
2020-2021 (28th May 2020)
|Objectives||Providing Self employment to the youth of the state|
|Incentive||Loan up to Rs 10 Lakh for installing Solar panel|
|Beneficiaries||entrepreneurs,Youth and Marginal Farmers Of the state|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand
- Under this scheme, entrepreneurial youth, rural unemployed and farmers who are above 18 years of age can participate.
- There will be no compulsion of educational qualification to participate in this scheme.
- Applicants can avail loan in one scheme only Mssy(Mukhyamantri Saur Swarojgar Yojana) Or MSY(Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana)
- No member of the applicant’s family should have any government job
- A family will be allowed to install a maximum of one solar panel
- An affidavit shall have to be furnished by the applicant regarding the fulfillment of eligibility conditions
- He must provide documents of his land as a loan guarantee
- For the benefit of the beneficiaries of special category (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, Ex-Servicemen, Women and Persons with Disabilities), it is mandatory to attach a certified copy of the certificates issued by the competent authority of special category along with the application.
- The Uttarakhand government will allow the installation of a maximum of 25 kW solar panels
- Beneficiaries of The Chief Minister’s Solar Self Employment Scheme will be able to set up solar power plants on unpaid land (the land where crops are not grown). The power generated from the solar power plant can be sold to Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited later. The electricity sold will generate income for people. Solar power plants will be set up in low-farm agricultural areas.
- An estimated Rs 10 lakh is required to install a solar panel, of which 70% will be paid by the Uttarakhand government at 8% interest and the beneficiary will have to pay the remaining 30% as margin money.
|Manufacturing Sector||Project Cost up to||INR 25 Lakh|
|Service Sector||Project Cost up to||INR 10 Lakh|
|Trade Sector||Project Cost up to||INR 10 Lakh|
|Applicable Time frame||Subsidy||Region Category||Manufacturing Activities||Service & Commercial Activities|
|Margin money shall be adjusted after the successful commencement of operations of business at least for 2 Years|
|Category A (Hilly)||25% (Max up to INR 6.25 Lakh)||25% (Max up to INR 2.50 Lakh)|
|Category B (Hilly)||20% (Max up to INR 5 Lakh)||20% (Max up to INR 2 Lakh)|
|Category C||15% (Max up to INR 3.75 Lakh)||15% (Max up to INR 1.50 Lakh)|
|Categorization as prescribed under MSME Policy 2015 (as amended 2016, 2018 & 2019)|
|1||Category ‘A’||Whole Districts of Pithoragarh, Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Champawat, Rudraprayag and Bageshwar|
|2||Category ‘B’||Whole District of AlmoraAll hilly development blocks of District Pauri Garhwal, Tehri Garhwal (Excluding regions under category ‘B+’)All hilly development blocks of District Nainital and Dehradun (Excluding regions under category ‘B+’)|
|3||Category ‘B+’||Kotdwar, Sigaddi and adjoining plain regions of Dugadda development block of district Pauri GarhwalDhalwala, Muni Ki Reti, Tapovan and adjoining plain regions of Fakot development block of District Tehri GarhwalKotabagh development block of District NainitalPlain regions of Kalsi development block of District Dehradun|
|4||Category ‘C’||Regions located above 650 metres from sea level in Raipur, Sahaspur, Vikasnagar and Doiwala development blocks of District DehradunRamnagar and Haldwani development blocks of District Nainital|
|5||Category ‘D’||Whole Districts of Haridwar and Udham Singh NagarRemaining area of District Dehradun and Nainital (which are not included in category ‘B’, ‘B+’ and ‘C’)|
|Applicants/ beneficiaries shall have to deposit the margin money in Bank as own contribution|
|General Category||10% of Project Cost|
|Special Category (Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, Ex-Servicemen, Women and Persons with Disabilities- Divyaang)||5% of Project Cost|
Through this scheme, the beneficiaries will be able to generate up to 40,000 units of electricity annually. Which will potentially cost/value more than Rs 2 lakh So with this scheme beneficiaries can easily earn 15000-20000 rs per month
Frome where The beneficiaries will get the loan
Beneficiaries can avail of loans for this project from any Nationalized Bank such as SBI, RBI, and all other Central Government and State Government Banks.
Time of repaying the Loan
Beneficiaries will have time to repay the loan up to 15 years after the installation of solar panels
(i) domicile certificate
(ii) Passport size photograph
(iii) Detailed Project Report
(iv) Aadhar card copy
(v) Affidavit (as per prescribed format)
(vi) Certificate of Education
(vii) Bank detail copy
(viii) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
(iX) Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
(X) Ration Card Copy
How to Apply
All the aspiring unemployed youth farmers in the state can easily apply for the installation of solar panels in their place through the following procedure.
if you already applied in Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana previous then you need not register to apply in this scheme, by login through your application id and password you can choose to apply In MSSY
Online Application Method
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme,the link of which we have given below for your convenience.
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the official website will open in front of you
- Then click on the Register option in the Online Application tab on that home page, just as shown below.
- Then the registration form will open in front of you. Fill the form correctly with your mobile number, email, password, name, address etc. in the registration form.
- Then click on the Register option
- Then again you have to go to the official website home page and click on the Apply option here in the online application tab as shown in the picture below.
- Now fill in your login email and password and fill the captcha code and click on the login option to login to “Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Scheme”
- After logging in, the application form will open in front of you (like this)
- Fill in all the information required to submit the application form very well and check once it is completed so that nothing goes wrong.
- Upload all important documents and click the submit button
- This way your application process will be successful
Application fee of Rs 500/- (Inclusive of GST) to each beneficiary along with the application should be deposited in the form of Bank Draft in favor of Director, UREDA, Dehradun OR UREDA Account No. 4422000101072887, IFSC Code: PUNB0442200, Branch: to be submitted to the assembly
To Know More about this scheme – VISIT HERE
And you can know about this scheme by visiting your nearest BDO office or electric office to apply offline for this scheme.
Check Your Application Status
- First of all go to the official website of this project whose link we have already provided above
- Then click on the “MSY Application Report” option under the “Online Application” tab on the official website homepage, as shown in the image below.
- After clicking on it, a page will open in front of you which will show all the MSY application status information of your district like total submitted forms, approved forms, rejected forms etc.
- Click on what you want to see here, then your application status will show in front of you.