About Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana
We know that Uttarakhand is a mountainous region and In these Such hilly areas, animal husbandry and animal care has filled up with lot of problem and danger. In these mountainous areas, especially women walk miles and miles to remote areas for collecting animal feed for their livestock or taking their animals to a forest for grazing. Walking in the forest for animal food and wood has become a big problem in the morning and evening. Sometimes wild animals attack on the way to the forest, sometimes accidents like falling from the mountain are happening day by day. So we can understand how difficult to a woman for finding animal food and wood.
That is why, considering women living in such hilly rural areas of Uttarakhand, The former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Trivendra Singh Mahasaya, announced to start a new project called Mukhyamantrir Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana, Where women will not walk for miles in remote areas for collecting fodder. Under the scheme, 7,771 Govt centers will provide cattle feed in remote rural areas of hilly areas at the rate of only Rs 3 per kg, thus all women get relief from the hassle of collecting animal feed.
Objective Of this scheme
- Eliminating the hardships to collect animal food of the women in hilly areas
- Providing protection for their lives
- To organize a skillful system for animal feed and wood so that they do not have to travel mile after mile
Full Overview Of Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched By||Hon’ble Former CM Of Uttarakhand,|
Trivendra Singh Rawat
|Implementation||25th February 2021|
|Benefits||This Scheme will provide animal feed at a rate of Rs 3 per kg|
|Beneficiaries||Women in Hilly Rural Areas|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Uttarakhand
- The applicant woman should belong to any hilly region of the state
- Only those who have cattle will get the benefit of this project
- Under the Chief Minister’s Ghasiyari Welfare Scheme, 7,771 centers will provide food for cattle in Remote of hilly rural areas. The state government will provide fodder at Rs 3 per kg under this scheme
- Livestock breeders in remote rural hilly areas of Uttarakhand will be given packaged silage, total mixed ration TMR at their homes.
- There will be double benefit in animal health and milk production. More than 2,000 farming families will be involved in co-operative cultivation of maize on their 2,000 acres of land. Arrangements have been made to give a fair price to the maize farmers. Cattle will also get nutritious food and the burden on the heads of hill women will be reduced.
- Under the scheme, the state government will provide a kit to each woman of the pastoralist family, which will include two spades, two sickles, a water bottle and a food tiffin. The cost of this kit will be around Rs 1500. Although the scheme deals with the sale of fodder at low prices through 7771 cooperative centers in villages of Uttarakhand
- Basic address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- and others Required doments if applicable
How To Apply
According to a recent update, according to one of our new reports, the “Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Ghasiyari Kalyan ” scheme has been launched in Uttarakhand some time/days ago and No application Method are not known for this scheme,
it is learned that the government will identify those women beneficiaries through Gram Panchayat and other arrangements(From Social Media)