about Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
Gujrat is an agrarian state. Agriculture is one of the main sources to the developing economy of the state. more than 50 percent of the people in the state of Gujrat are dependent on agriculture to earn their livelihood. But today farmers have to face various obstacles from time to time in their agriculture. Sometimes droughts and sometimes floods and other natural disasters create huge obstacles to their agriculture for which farmers cannot do proper farming
So The Gujrat Government Has Launched This Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana For The Farmers Of Gujrat state, So That They Do Not Have To Face Difficulty Even If Their Crops Are Ruined Due To Such Calamities Like Floods, Droughts, Etc.
Through the Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Scheme, farmers in Gujarat will be able to get financial assistance for losses of their crops due to natural calamities (drought, maximum rainfall, off-season rainfall, etc.) during the Kharif season. Through this project, the government will provide financial assistance in case of 33% to 60% loss. This financial assistance will be provided at the rate of 20000 per hectare. The facility of this project will be given up to a maximum of 4 hectares.
Objective Of The Scheme
- To Provide Grain Protection For The Farmers
- To Provide Financial Assistance To Farmers In Case Of Various Natural Calamities And Other Disasters So That They Do Not Become Helpless.
- If The Farmers Are Not Able To Meet Their Basic Needs Due To The Disaster, Sometimes They Mistakenly Decide To End Their Lives Due To The Pressure And Responsibilities On Them, So This Project Will Help To Reduce The Farmer Mortality Rate In The State.
- To Make the Overall Development Of Agriculture in the state
Full Overview Of Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Kisan Sahay Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Gujrat (Launched By Gujrat CM Vijay Rupani)|
|Objectives||Providing Crops Protection|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance Will Be Provided To The Farmers Of The State Who’s Crops Had Damaged Due To Calamities Like Floods, heavy Rainfall, Droughts, Etc|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of Gujrat State|
- The Applicant Must Be A Resident Of The State Of Bihar.
- The Applicant Must Be A Farmer
- The Main Source Of Income Of The Applicant Should Be Agriculture
- All the farmers of the State possessing agricultural land and holding the Sanad under the Forest Right Act shall be considered as a beneficiary farmer
- No Age Limit Is Required For The Applicant
- Farmers Will Get The Benefit Of This Scheme Only If Their Crops Are Damaged Due To These three Natural Calamity – Drought, Heavy rain, and Unseasonal rainfall
- Under the Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana, compensation of Rs 20,000 per hectare for loss of 33% to 60% of crops and Rs 25,000 per hectare for loss of more than 60% will be given to the beneficiary farmers of the state. This compensation will be given to 1 farmer for a maximum of 4 hectares of land.
- Farmers can also avail the benefit from SDRF (Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority) independently
- Residence certificate of the applicant
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Certificate of Income (if applicable)
- Bank details
- Land deeds
- Passport-size photo
- Kisan Credit Card (if applicable)
How to apply
We have not yet received any information about the online application process but you can easily apply for the project offline. To apply offline you must first go to your respective BDO office or the Department of Agriculture from where you can receive an application form of this scheme.