about the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana
To improve the agricultural system of our country, starting from the central government to every state government of our country has taken various steps for the welfare of agriculture and farmers, among which the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karaj Maafi Yojana is notable, which was launched by the maharastra state government for the welfare of farmers in the Maharashtra state.
Through this scheme, the Maharashtra government will repay loans up to Rs 2 lakh to farmers who have taken loans from cooperative banks or any other place and that money will be credited directly to the farmers’ loan accounts.
The state government has released a budget of Rs 10,000 crore to implement the scheme. And under maharashtra mahatma jyotirao phule loan waiver list, about 11.25 lakh farmers of the state got benefits
the objective of this scheme
- The main objective of this project is to free the farmers from debt.
- Improving the state’s agricultural system
- Increasing crop diversity in the state
- Reducing farmer suicide rates
- Increasing farmers’ income
Full Overview Of Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Maharashtra|
|Objectives||to free the farmers from debt|
|Incentives||maharashtra govt will repay farmer’s due loan upto 2 lakhs|
|Beneficiaries||farmers of maharashtra state|
|Application Starts||Application for 2020 already finished /no information|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra and a farmer
- The applicant must be a marginal small farmer
- Any small marginal farmer in Maharashtra who cultivates different types of crops will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, central and state government officials, employees (whose monthly salary is more than Rs 25,000) (excluding Class IV) will not be given benefits.
- Board of Directors of cooperative sugar factories in the state, agricultural produce market societies, cooperative dairy unions, civic cooperative banks, cooperative spinning mills and officers whose monthly salary is more than Rs 25000. They will not be eligible to apply under this scheme.
- People with a monthly pension of more than Rs 25,000 in the state will also not be eligible for the scheme.
- Such persons in Maharashtra who pay income tax in addition to agricultural income will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the Maharashtra government will waive loans up to Rs 2 lakh to farmers in the state. Which the Government of Maharashtra has identified as Mahatma Jyotirao Title/Award
- Crop loans taken by farmers from nationalised, traders, district central cooperative banks, rural banks, various operational cooperative societies and restructured crop loans will be waived off
- The state government’s debt relief payment will be transferred directly to the loan accounts of the beneficiary farmers. Maharashtra Finance Minister Jayant Patil has said that there will be no condition for farmers to waive loans.
- Short-term crop loans and restructured crop loans taken from April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2019 will be waived
- residential certificate
- aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
how to apply
- Link your Aadhaar number with the loan account of the bank, various executive cooperatives.
- From March 2020, the lists prepared by the banks with Aadhaar number and loan account amount will be published on notice boards as well as chavda.
- These lists will have a unique identification number assigned to the farmer’s loan account.
- Farmers should verify their Aadhaar number and loan amount by going to the ‘Aapke Sarkar Seva’ center with the unique identification number given to them along with the Aadhaar card.
- After verification, if the loan amount is accepted by the farmers, the loan waiver amount will be deposited in the loan account as per the rules.
- If the farmers have a different opinion regarding the loan amount and Aadhaar number, it will be presented before the District Collector’s Committee. The committee will take a decision on the same and take final action.
as per our record the application has already finished for year 2021, yet you can know the application method about this scheme by visiting your district agriculture office or your nearest bank from where you have taken the loan