This is a special step taken by the State Government of Maharashtra, the State Government has launched this scheme to spread the light of education among the backward classes people, in this scheme, the Maharashtra State Government will provide special facilities to scheduled caste and Navbouddha students, who have been admitted to various professional and non-professional courses for the year 11th 12th and 2021-22, so that they have to face any problem due to lack of money for higher education.
Objective Of this Scheme
- To spread the light of education among the backward people of Maharashtra state
- To ensure that no student is prevented from receiving education due to lack of funds
- Encouraging students to learn and shape their future
- To provide special facilities to bride class students of the state
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Maharashtra
- The duration of the course in which the student wants to be admitted after 10th or 12th standard should be less than 2 years.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh
- The applicant will get the benefit of this scheme only if he has passed the previous examination with 60% marks, and if the applicant is physically handicapped or disabled, he must ultimately have 40 percent marks in his previous examination.
- Students should have their own bank account, it is mandatory to link bank account with Aadhaar card.
Beneficiaries will be provided the following benefits
|Medical and Engineering Course Students||5,000 / – (Additional)|
|Other Branches||2,000 / – (additional)|
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Marchit – Xth, XIIth or Diploma, etc
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook (Nationalized Banks Only)
- Affidavit – Not admitted in any other government hostel
- Aadhaar Linked Bank Account Number Form
- College admission certificate
- School attendance certificate from college
How to apply
There is no information yet about the online application of this scheme but you can easily apply the scheme through offline which we have discussed in detail below.
- To apply offline for this scheme, you have to go to your concerned social welfare office, and collect the application form of this scheme from there, you can download the application form of this scheme by going to the official website of this scheme (we have provided the link of the form below for your convenience). did)
- If you download the form then you have to take out the form in print out form
- Then fill all the required information in the form very carefully
- Touch the xerox of the required documents and submit them to your Social Welfare Office