About Maharastra Sarad pawar Gram Sammridhi Yojana
The State Government of Maharashtra has launched this Sharad Pawar Yojana to promote the overall development of the rural economy by providing agriculture and animal husbandry facilities, employment, and various other benefits to the people and farmers living in the rural areas of Maharashtra state.
Through this scheme, the Maharashtra Government will provide various benefits to the people of the rural areas to help them in their farming and animal husbandry, through which the income of the rural people of Maharashtra will be greatly increased.
According to a government report, through these facilities the income of the rural residents of Maharashtra can be double by 2022
Objective Of This Scheme
- The main aim of the scheme is to increase the income of farmers in the state of Maharashtra.
- Providing employment to rural people
- Improving the economic condition of farmers in the state
- To Encourag farmers to raise animals and also helping them to raise animals
- Preventing farmer deaths
Full Overview Of Maharastra Sarad Pawar Gram Sammridhi Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Maharastra Sarad pawar Gram Sammridhi Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Maharashtra|
|Implementation||12th December 2020|
|Objectives||To increase the income of the people in the rural areas of Maharashtra|
|Benefits||To provide various assistance to the rural people of Maharashtra for assistance in animal husbandry and agricultural work and employment.|
|Beneficiaries||People in rural areas of Maharashtra|
|Application Starts||No Update|
|Official Website||No Information|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicant must be a resident of a rural area.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a farmer/belong to a rural area.
- The Government of Maharashtra will build stables and sheds for cows, goats, and sheep for the benefit of the farmers living in the rural areas of Maharashtra.
- Under this scheme, if the applicant wants to open a poultry farm, the applicant will be given financial assistance by the government.
- Even if the applicant has two different animals, then also he can still take advantage of the shade.
- Under the Maharashtra Sharad Pawar Grameen Samridhi Yojana, 1 lakh km of roads will be constructed up to the farmers’ farms for commuting for the sale of crops.
- As soon as the project starts, employment will be provided to the workers living in rural areas. So that the candidates can get different job opportunities
- The project will also provide the job card facility to people in rural areas of Maharashtra
According to media reports, the Maharashtra state government will pay Rs 77,188 per person for the construction of stables and sheds. but this information may be incorrect.
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card(if Required)
- land Documents
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate(if Required)
- Passport Size Photos
- Valid Mobile Number
How To Apply
No Application Processing details update from Maharashtra Government
You can visit the nearest veterinary centers or the Department of Agriculture to know the application procedure and other procedures of this project.
To Know More About This Scheme Please Visit The Official Guidelines