About Maharastra Rojgar Hami Yojana
Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana is a very important employment-related project in Maharashtra. The scheme was first launched in the state of Maharashtra in 2005 and then in 2008, it was launched across India under the name of Mahatma Gandhi’s Rural Employment Project. Through this project, the state government of Maharashtra will ensure 100 days annual work guarantee to all rural people of Maharashtra, through which they will be able to successfully take care/responsibility of their families.
The Maharashtra Rojgar Hami Yojana is a government initiative in the state of Maharashtra, India, aimed at providing employment opportunities to the citizens of the state. It aims to create job opportunities for the youth of the state through various schemes and programs.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To provide income for the people of rural areas
- Ensuring that people in rural areas can meet the basic needs of their families
- People with physical disabilities can also participate in this project
Full Overview Of Maharastra Rojgar Hami Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Maharastra Rojgar Hami Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Maharashtra|
Updated On 2020
|Objectives||To Ensure 100 days employment guarantee to the rural people of Maharashtra State|
|Benefits||100 Days Employment guarantee|
|Beneficiaries||Rural people and Disabled persons of Maharashtra State|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra
- All people in rural areas except government employees can participate in this scheme
- The person applying must be the twelfth pass
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Scheme
- To ensure 100 days employment to the rural people so that they can run their families properly.
- In addition to guaranteeing 100 days employment to the rural people, the project will carry out various activities for the welfare of rural farmers and people such as the construction of taps for drinking water, digging of ponds for irrigation of farmers, digging of dams etc. and various other welfare activities.
Highly educated youth can also get jobs under this scheme
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Bank Bassbook
- Income Certificate (If Required)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile No
How to apply
All persons interested in the project can apply through both online and offline processes, both offline and online application procedures are given below.
- To register online for this project, you must first click on the link below
- Then an application page will open in front of you
- On that application page, you need to fill in all the information requested very carefully
- After entering the mobile number, you need to click on the option provided by SEND OTP.
- You will then receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, fill it in the box provided.
- Now you need to fill in the username, password and captcha code.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the option given in the register.
- Clicking will complete your registration process.
To apply for this project offline, visit your respective District Krishak Samiti office, or you can find out about this project application from your nearest area office.
How to login into this scheme Portal
- Click on the website above again
- Then tap on Close option
- Then the login form will open in front of you. Enter your job card ID and other details in the login form.