About Maharastra Old Age (Vriddha) Pension Yojana
Like every other state in Our country, the Maharashtra State Government also has introduced a grant Scheme called “the Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme” to make the elderly people of Maharashtra self-reliant and not suffer in any way for the rest of their lives. Through this scheme, a grant of Rs 600 per month will be given to all the elderly people of Maharashtra for making them self-reliant, through which those old people will be able to meet their common needs.
this scheme amount proceeds by adding two schemes
- Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana — Sponsered by Maharashtra State govt ( Rs 400)
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme — Sponsered by central govt (Rs 200)
The objective of this Scheme
- The main aim of the project is to ensure that all elderly people do not suffer financially for the rest of their lives.
- Ensuring that they can meet their all normal needs
Full Overview Of Maharastra Old Age (Vriddha) Pension Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Jharkhand Universal Pension Scheme|
|Announcement||Govt Of Maharashtra|
|State Name||Maharastra Old Age (Vriddha) Pension Yojana|
|Objectives||To Provide A Better Life Of All The Old Age / Widows / Disabled People Of Maharashtra Through Monthly Pension|
|Incentive||Rs 600/ per month|
|Beneficiaries||Oldage Persons In State|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra
- Applicants must be 60 years of age or older
- The applicant’s family or the applicant should not have any government job
- applicant must belong to a very poor family (BPL)
The Government of Maharashtra will provide a monthly grant of Rs 600 / – to all eligible senior citizens of which Rs 200 / – will be provided by the Central Government and Rs 400 / – by the State Government.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- EWS / BPL / PWD Certificate / Any Other Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply
No online application has been launched for this project but you can easily apply for this scheme offline. Follow our steps below to apply.
- First, you have to go to the collector’s office or tehsildar Sanjay Gandhi Yojana / Talathi office.
- There you will need to apply to be a beneficiary of the old-age pension scheme.
- Now after filling in all the information in the form, you need to attach all the required documents with the form.
- Then you have to submit the form there. This is how your application process will be completed.
- The information and documents provided with your application form will be verified. After verification, your pension will start if you prove to be eligible under this scheme
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE