The problem of unemployment is very common in our country, especially for those youths who are still unemployed despite being highly educated, So thinking about this problem, the Maharastra State Government has started the “Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta” Scheme. Under this scheme, educated and unemployed youth were given financial assistance of Rs 5000 Per Month, This money will be provided to all the unemployed youth of the state to meet all their necessary expenses and to prepare the youth for various job examinations.
The Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is a government initiative in the state of Maharashtra, India, aimed at providing financial assistance to unemployed youth in the state. It is a scheme designed to provide a temporary source of income to those who are unable to find employment.
Objective Of this Scheme
- To make arrangement so that the unemployed youths of the state can run their own expenses
- The youth of very poor families in Madhya Pradesh can help their family to some extent
- To provide assistance to the unemployed youth of the state so that they can continue their studies and prepare for various jobs.
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Maharashtra state
- The applicant must be unemployed
- The minimum educational qualification of the applicant should be 12th pass
- Applicant’s family income should be less than 3 lakh rupees per annum
- The applicant will be eligible to apply for this scheme only if he/she has no other source of income
- Applicants must not have a degree from any job oriented course
- Provides financial assistance to unemployed individuals in the state of Maharashtra.
- Helps individuals find employment or start their own business.
- Provides skill development training to improve employability.
- Assists with the creation of job opportunities in the state.
- Encourages entrepreneurship and self-employment.
- Helps alleviate poverty and reduce unemployment in the state.
- Under this scheme, the Maharashtra government will provide unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month to the unemployed youth of the state until they find employment.
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Two passport size photos
- Email ID
How to apply
Step 1- In order to apply online for this scheme, the applicant must first go to the official website of the scheme which we have provided below for your convenience.
Step 2- On the homepage, click on the “Jobseeker” option, as shown in the image below.
Step 3- After clicking on the option, a registration form will open in front of you,
Step 4- Now fill all the required details asked in that form very carefully (Fill all information as per Aadhaar Card)
Step 5- Click on the next button and now an OTP will appear for Aadhaar card verification on your mobile number.
Step 6- Fill in this OTP and set your password by filling in other information.
Step 7- Now upload all the necessary documents asked for in the form.
Step 8- Take a print out of the form after completing it
After this, you have to go to the previous page to login. Then you have to enter the username and password and captcha code in the login form and click on the login button. This way your application process will be completed.