about MADHYA PRADESH AWAS SAHAYATA YOJANA FOR SC STUDENTS
We know that most of the wage laborers belong to the backward class and he knows how hard his daily toil is, for that his next children do not have to live a similar life and keeping in mind their caste reservation given by the government, he try to educates that child to gives him a better life. Even after admission in a good school, his hostel or house rent, living expenses etc. become a big problem to the child’s family. Considering all these problems Madhya Pradesh Government has started a scheme called Madhya Pradesh Awas Yojana for bright future of those students and to eliminate their problems like accommodation, eating etc. through which Madhya Pradesh Government will give 1000 to 2000 rupees per month to all the SC students who are staying in a rented houses.
As a result, they can continue their studies without any interruption
the objective of this scheme
- To ensure that poor and helpless SC students do not have to live on rent for their studies
- To brighten up the future lives of all these students
- To Relieve the parents of students from the burden of debt
Full Overview Of Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana For Sc/St Students
|Name Of Scheme||Madhya Pradeshradesh awas sahayata yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Madhya Pradesh|
|Objectives||Making the arrangements that students belong Sc caste can continue there study without any interruption|
|Benefits||Every Eligible SC students will get Rs 1000 to Rs 2000 per month for their accomodation and staying house rent etc|
|Beneficiary||Eligible SC Students of the state|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- You can avail the benefits of this scheme only if you belong to a Scheduled Caste.
- Study: Those who are studying in government or private recognized colleges will be eligible for this scheme.
- Hostels: Students who have not yet been allotted space in any government hostel will also get the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the student’s family will be as per the income limit prescribed in the Post Metric Scholarship Scheme, which is currently Rs 6.00 lakhs per annum.
- The original residence of the student is not situated within the geographical boundaries of a local body (municipal body/gram panchayat) or college.
- The amount of rent in excess of the prescribed accommodation allowance will be borne by the student.
- Students will be ineligible for this scheme in the upcoming year if they fail or the exam results are postponed.
Housing Allowance: Eligible students will get Rs 2000 per month as housing allowance. This is for students who are studying in cities like Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior and Ujjain.
Other allowances: A monthly allowance of Tk 1250 will be given for the students staying in the district headquarters. Students studying at tehsil or block level will also get Rs 1,000 per month.
Applicants have to provide the following documents Copy while applying in this scheme
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Digital Caste Certificate
- Voter Card (if available)
- Applicant Samagra I’d
- Present College/School Code
- Marksheet Of Secondary/Higher Secondary
- Affidavit or written valid documentation of the owner of the rental house
how to apply
After applying for post matric scholarship, (how to apply for post matric scholarship-which we already discussed in M.p post matric scholarship post) students can apply for housing assistance, and after locking the application, the student will have to submit the hard copy of the application to his institution, the institution will process the application through the portal!
Track your Application Status
- to track your application status at first you need to go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh post matric scholarship portal which link we have given below for your convenience
- After that you have to click the option “track your application status for awas sahayota Yojana” as shown in the image below
- now enter your username and password does you can login to your scholarship portal and can check your application status