About The Laxmi Bai Social Security Pension Scheme
The Bihar State Government Has Launched Many Welfare Schemes For The Benefit Of Women In The State. Similarly, The Bihar State Government Has Launched A Pension Scheme Called The “LAXMI BAI SOCIAL SECURITY PENSION” Scheme Considering The Welfare Of All Widows Living In The State. Through this, the Bihar State Government will provide a grant of Rs 400 per month to all widows above 18 years of age in the state for providing social security to them.
Objective Of this scheme
- to provide social security to widows of a poor family of the society by providing financial assistance to them
- Improving The Living Standards Of Widows
- To Increase The Confidence Of Widows In Gujarat And Help Them To Lead A Better Life.
- Making Them Self-Reliant
Full Overview of Laxmi Bai Social Security Pension
|Name Of Scheme||Laxmi Bai Social Security Pension|
|Announcement||Govt Of Bihar|
|Implementation Date||2020-2021(Last Update)|
|Objectives||To Provide A Better Life To All The Widows Of Bihar Through Monthly Pension|
|Incentive||Rs 400/ Per Month|
|Beneficiaries||Widows Of Bihar|
|Application Starts||Already Started (Always Open)|
- The applicant must be a widow
- The applicant must be a permanent resident in the state of Bihar
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age
- The applicant’s widow must belong to the BPL family
- The family of the applicant or the annual income of the applicant should be less than 60 thousand rupees
Bihar Widow Pension Will Provide Benefits To Both Rural And Urban Widows In The State
Through This Scheme, The State Government Of Bihar Will Provide Financial Assistance Of Rs 400 Per Month To Each Eligible Widow; As the beneficiary reaches 80 years of age, Rs 500/- per month is given under Indra Gandhi National Pension Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card,
- Voter Card
- Certificate Of Income
- Bank Account Passbook
- Birth Certificate
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How To Apply
To get the benefit of Lakshmibai Social Security Pension, the person who fulfills the eligibility has to submit his application in the prescribed form at the RTPS counter located at the block office level. In the light of the recommendation received from the Panchayat Secretary and the documents maintained, Lakshmibai Social Security Pension Scheme is approved by the Sub-Divisional Officer on the recommendation of the Block Development Officer on SSPMIS electronically. After accepting online, the approval order is issued automatically with the number and date, as well as if the mobile number of the beneficiary is maintained then it is also given on his mobile.
Widows Of Bihar Who Want To Apply online to this Scheme Can Apply By Following The Procedure Below.
- To Apply Under This Scheme, You Must First Go To The Official Website, Which Link We Have given Below For Your Convenience.
- Next You Will Enter To Official Homepage Of That Site
- You Will Now Need To Click On The “Apply section” Option and then click on “check eligibility and apply for widow scheme” On This Page As Shown In The Following Image.
- After Clicking On The Option, an eligibility Form Will Open On Your Screen, fillup the form correctly and press submit button
- if you are eligible in this scheme a page like this image will appear in front of you
- now click on the website link(described by the arrow)
- After clicking the website link, you will be redirected to the official website of this scheme, from there you can see the option “Register yourself”
- Then the registration form will open in front of you, fill up the application form properly and submit it
Thus, You Completed Online Application For Bihar Widow Pension Scheme
And for easy online process you can go to this website- Application Form for Social Security Pension Scheme
How To Check Status Of bihar Widow Pension Scheme
- Applicant First Need To Go To The Official Website Of Bihar Services Widow Pension Scheme
- Now Click On The “Check Application Status” Option / As Shown In The Picture Below
- Hereafter Write Your APPLICATION REFERENCE Number, And applicatiobn delivery date And Captcha Code.
- Now You Will See The Status Of Your Application.
or you can also track your application status going to this website – https://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in//CheckBeneficiaryStatus#
FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS AS SHOWN IN THE BELOW IMAGE