Haryana Laghu Vyapar Scheme is a government initiative in the state of Haryana, India, to encourage the growth of small businesses and promote entrepreneurship. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance and subsidies to small businesses and startups in the state. The scheme is aimed at providing support to businesses in sectors such as manufacturing, service, and trading. Eligible businesses can apply for the scheme through the District Industries Centre (DIC) in their area. The specific eligibility criteria and documentation requirements for the scheme may vary, and it is recommended to check with the DIC or visit the official website for more information.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To provide financial assistance to small and micro enterprises in the form of loans
- To encourage entrepreneurship and create employment opportunities in the state
- To promote the growth and development of small and micro enterprises in Haryana
- To improve the economic condition of the people of Haryana by providing them with an opportunity to start and grow their own businesses
- To increase the overall industrial development of the state
Note: The specific objectives of the Haryana Laghu Vyapar Scheme may vary depending on the specific policies and provisions of the scheme. It is recommended to check the website or contact the relevant government agency for more information on the objectives of the scheme.
- Applicant should be belonging to Scheduled Castes and be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- He/She should be in the age group of 18-45 years.
- The income ceiling is at least 50% of the beneficiaries having annual family income upto Rs 1.50 lakhs and the balance 50% of the beneficiaries have annual family income upto Rs 3.00 lakhs
- Project cost ceiling- the Corporation in collaboration with NSFDC can provide loan for various economic development schemes having unit cost up to Rs 2,00,000/-.
- Margin money – The Corporation provides margin money @ 10% of the project cost.
- Subsidy – As per the latest instruction of govt. of India, the corporation (HSFDC) provides subsidy @ 50% (maximum amount of subsidy is Rs 10,000/-of the total project cost.
To apply for the Haryana Laghu Vyavasay Scheme, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, voter ID card, etc.)
- Educational qualification documents (10th and 12th mark sheets, degree certificates, etc.)
- Business registration documents (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Business plan (detailing the nature of the business, the investment required, projected income, etc.)
- Bank account details
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of the Department of Industries and Commerce, Haryana: https://industries.haryana.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “Schemes” tab and select “Laghu Vyavasay Scheme” from the drop-down menu.
- Read the scheme details and eligibility criteria carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Application Form” link to download the form.
- Fill in the application form with all the required information and attach the necessary documents.
- Submit the completed application form to the nearest Department of Industries and Commerce office.
Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest District Industries Centre (DIC) and obtain the application form and details of the scheme from there.
Check Your Application Status
To track the status of your application under the Haryana Laghu Vyavasay Scheme, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Laghu Vyapar Mandal (HLVM).
- Click on the “Application Status” link on the homepage.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Your application status will be displayed on the screen.
Alternatively, you can also check the status of your application by contacting the concerned authorities at the HLVM office or by calling their helpline number.