About Krishi Sa Sajuli Scheme
Assam is an agrarian state. Agriculture is the source of the main economy of the state. about 70 percent of the people in the state depend on agriculture for their livelihood. For that Assam state government has launched the “Mukhyamantri Krishi sa sajuli Yojana” keeping the welfare of farmers in mind. The main objective of introducing this scheme for the farmers is to the overall development of agriculture through Modern mechanization. With the help of this project, the Government of Assam has ensured crop growth and high income on a limited amount of land for the farmers. The project is trying to recover the rural farming resources.
Objective Of This Scheme
- farm mechanization for the cultivation of different crops
- To perform the transfer of technology to the farmer’s field
- Farm mechanization to increase the production and productivity of different crops .
- To save labor and time as well as increase the profitability of farmers.
- Promoting scientific farming methods by encouraging farmers toprocure scientific farm equipment.
Eligibility Of Beneficiary
- Only small and marginal farmers are eligible for the scheme.
- The beneficiary should be more than 21 years of age.
- Applicant should be involved in farming for at least three consecutive years
- The beneficiary must be a residential farmer.
- All KCC cardholders are eligible.
- The applicant beneficiary must have a live bank account.
- Only one farmer per family will be eligible for the scheme.
- tenant farmers, sharecroppers may also be considered subject to a minimum area of cultivation, like 1 acre
Full Overview Of Krishi Sa Sajuli Scheme
|Name of Scheme||krishi Sa Sajuli Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt Of Assam|
|Objectives||To provide financial assistance for the modernization of the agricultural system in Assam|
|Incentive||Rs 5000 /|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers Of Assam|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
|Process||Offline / Online Registration|
|Official Website||http://diragri.assam.gov.in/schemes/mukhya-mantri-krishi-sa-sajuli-yozana (|
Each farmer will be given Rs 5000.
This money is provided for the collection of farm equipment.
The project will be implemented directly on the transfer of benefits by electronic transfer to the account of the beneficiary.
The total number of beneficiaries will be 5 lakh farmers
- Adhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- land papers that prove the applicant is a marginal farmer
- Voter Card
- Kishan Credit Card
- Bank Account
How to Apply
- Visit the Official agriculture and Horticulture Website Of Assam
- Download the Application Form (This application Form also Can download from below link we have mentioned)
- Fill the application form accurately, and Attach all Required Documents
- Submit it to the Agriculture extension Assistants(AEA) office
If approved your application form then you will receive money directly in your bank account.
Go to your nearest Krishi department office and from there collect an Application Form for this Scheme. Fill up the Form Carefully and Submit