about Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative scholarship support scheme for the education and livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group of Companies, implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious female students from underprivileged sections of society to enable them to pursue higher education.
Under the Kotak Kanya Scholarship, the girl students who after passing the 12th standard are willing or admitted for a professional graduation course from reputed institute (NAAC/NIRF recognized) will be awarded this scholarship to meet their academic expenses till completion of graduation (degree).
Professional Graduation (Degree) courses include Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, Integrated LLB, etc.
Objectives of this scheme
- Motivating girls students for higher education by providing scholarships
- to provide financial assistance to the meritorious girl students
- To Meet A Part Of Their Day-To-Day Expenses While Pursuing their professional degree
Full Overview Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
|Scholarships Name||Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship|
|Coverage area||all over India|
|Launched by||Kotak Mahindra Group of Companies|
|Objective||Motivating meritorious students for higher education|
|beneficiaries||meritorious Girl students who have scored eighty-five percentile or CGPA equal to the 85% in their class 12th board exam and applied for a professional course from a reputed institute|
|Scholarship Amount||up to Rs 1.5 lakh* per year|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Important Dates||last date to apply: 30thNov, 2022|
- Open for girl students across India.
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first-year graduation program from institutes of repute (NAAC accredited/NIRF ranked) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, etc.
- Applicants must have scored 85% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs 3,20,000 (Rupees Three Lakh Twenty Thousand) or less.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022.
Scholarship amount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh* per year will be given to each selected scholar till completion of her professional graduation courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 can be utilized only to cover academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books, and stationery.
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Fee structure (for the academic year 2022-23)
- Bonafide student certificate/letter from college
- College seat allocation document
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- ITR of parents for FY 2021-22 (if available)
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- A passport-size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate of parent (for single parent/orphan candidates)
how to apply
- First, Go To The Main Website Of This Scholarship For Application, Which Link We Have Provided Below For your convenience
- After That, The Homepage Of This Scholarship Will Appear In Front Of You
- Now You Need To Click On The ‘Apply Now Button, As Shown In The Image Below
- Login To Buddy4Study With Your Registered ID And Land Onto The ‘Application Form Page’.
- If Not Registered – Register At Buddy4Study With Your Email/Mobile/Gmail Account.
- You Will Now Be Redirected To The ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship’s Application Form Page.
- Click On The ‘Start Application Button To Begin The Application Process.
- Fill In The Required Details In The Online Application Form.
- Upload Relevant Documents.
- Accept The ‘Terms And Conditions And Click On ‘Preview’.
- If All The Details Filled In By The Applicant Are Correctly Showing On The Preview Screen, Click On The ‘Submit’ Button To Complete The Application Process.