About The Scholarship
The KIITEE Merit Scholarship is a unique opportunity offered by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) for various technical courses. It provides financial support and scholarships to students who have enrolled in the institute.The KIITEE Merit Scholarship program provides financial support to meritorious students pursuing technical courses at KIIT. The scholarship covers different academic expenses, offering an array of benefits. Applicants can learn about the scholarship details, eligibility criteria, and the process for applying online.
objectives of this scholarships
- Offering financial aid and scholarships to students enrolled in technical courses.
- to Provide different scholarships for various courses at KIIT.
- Supporting meritorious students to fulfill their educational aspirations.
Full Overview Of KIITEE Merit Scholarship
|Scholarships Name||KIITEE Merit Scholarship|
|Covering Region||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Launched By||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance and support based on merit to top performers at KIITEE|
|Beneficiary||Top performing students admitted to KIIT|
|Scholarship Amount||Varies, including full or partial tuition fee waivers and stipends, based on merit|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date Of Application||To Be Updated|
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||Guidelines|
|KIITEE Merit Scholarship||To Be Update||To Be Update||To Be Update||To Be Update||Guidelines|
- Must have passed 10+2 examination in the specified years.
- Should have studied in a regular full-time formal education system.
- Must have secured a minimum percentage in specific subjects.
Scholarship Amounts & benefits
|Type of Scholarship||Award Amount|
|KIITEE Rank-1(All Other courses)||INR 60,000 per annum|
|General Rank 1 to 1000||INR 1,20,000 per annum|
|Top Central/State (Best 10)||INR 1,00,000 per annum|
- Admit Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation marks sheet
- Rank Card
- Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc.
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three-year Marksheet
- GATE Score Card
How to apply
- Visit the KIIT website and click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
- Choose the course and confirm.
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.